Does anyone else find that this website messes with the formatting..
506 9 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

of any posts that you type ESPECIALLY if you edit a post?
It does for me and it gets really annoying, it took maybe 6 or 7 goes to get the layout of an 8 line post to look as I laid it out whilst typing. New line returns are ignored or removed or adding/removing-one screws up another further down the page.

Whilst I am "on the subject" if, using the mouse to move the cursor/typing-point about, the cursor goes anywhere near one or two of the tool bar icon it triggers the icon, ESPECIALLY the upload one, it is a pain in the derrier.

Additionally the double quotation mark key, ",  changes function from  " " " in the original 'type-something' box to " @ " in the 'edit' box.

Does any of the above happen to any one else.

This is in Firefox on a Windows computer and Safari on a Macbook.

2022-4-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fortunately, I have not experienced any of that and I'm also using Firefox on Windows 10 PC or a Windows 11 laptop.  I can't speak to Apple products as I prefer not to own or use them.
2022-4-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-6 02:32
Fortunately, I have not experienced any of that and I'm also using Firefox on Windows 10 PC or a Windows 11 laptop.  I can't speak to Apple products as I prefer not to own or use them.

Count you blessings! lol
2022-4-6
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

[flame on] I use MS Edge.  And I like it [/flame off]

And yes, this site's formatting gets all mucked up, typically when editing.  I also seem to have trouble with breaks between paragraphs on occasion, where the end result is everything all bunched up together with no line breaks...  I end up having to shift-return to get them back.
2022-4-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TomKatt Posted at 4-6 04:50
[And yes, this site's formatting gets all mucked up, typically when editing.  I also seem to have trouble with breaks between paragraphs on occasion, where the end result is everything all bunched up together with no line breaks...  I end up having to shift-return to get them back.

Yes, gaps between paragraphs is 'sort of' what I meant by "new line returns". Good to know I am not alone.
2022-4-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use Google Chrome and Windows 10, and I get those kind of errors too.
2022-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Safari on MacOS and I get the gaps issue too.
2022-4-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-6 04:43
Count you blessings! lol

2022-4-7
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Yes, I absolutely agree the formatting on this site is as bad as the gps on the Mavic 3.
2022-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It messes up when i am using my Mac at home but when i use Windows it seems fine
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules