582 5 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

some people, note some people, NOT all, ''go off the deep end'' with rant like posts that are often difficult to understand and are filled with 'inappropriate', insulting phrasing and language .

Do they think it is likely to assist them?

It seems to me that they would be far better served to type politely and well. I think a reasonable polite discussion is much more likely to get them 'somewhere useful' than an insulting, abusive tirade.
The same thing applies when some people get log analysis that doesn't agree with their thinking or points to things being their fault.

I am not thinking of anyone in particular and it not confined to this forum, I have seen the same thing on other forums.

Just curious.

2022-4-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Like you, I am often bemused by some of the incomprehensible tirades we see here, where the poster seems incapable of expressing the nature of his/her problem lucidly. Possibly because English is sometimes not their native language.
But when a forum member takes the time and trouble to try and help, gratitude is not always the first response. Particularly when the advice doesn't necessarily correspond with the poster's view.
Hey ho. This forum is by no means unique in that respect - as you remark.
2022-4-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

On the other hand, why do some, instead of trying to help with a problem, have to berate and belittle the one with the problem? We all too often forget that what to us is a minor inconvenience, to someone else, it is catastrophic. We should try to help all with the same effort. And if not, just don't post anything.
2022-4-6
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Welcome to the world.  (some) People are idiots.

Witness Ukraine, 9/11 or 1/6.

All you can do is be responsible for your own actions.
2022-4-6
Use props
Wilson 000
lvl.2

Hong Kong

yes, you are right.
We should focus more on facts.
And we need to be more friendliness.
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sean-bumble-bee. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules