Is there a flight mode to take 360 degree video at a spot?
2589 5 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
Canada

Dear Forum,

I would like to take a 360 degree video at a spot?  How can I do that smoothly at a preset speed?

For now, after airborne the drone at the position I want, then I turn on the video capture, then the push the LEFT Joystick Left or Right to spin the Gimbal.  I find it is very hard to get a smooth footage by manually controlling the LEFT Joystick.    Is there a flight mode that can be used to do this?

I have tried the Point Of Interest intelligent flight mode (POI), I can point the gimbal outwards to take a 360 degree video of the surroundings.  I can adjust the speed of the circulation.  But it requires to set up a radius and the radius must be larger than 16 feet.  But for my purpose, I want to have a radius of 0, and be able to control the circulation to very slow and smooth.   May I ask how can I do that ?

Thanks
Sam.
2022-4-6
Use props
Wilson 000
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hello, friend~
If you want to get a smooth picture/video, turn down the gear, take a small number of rods, slow down.
Hope my answer can help you~
2022-4-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The FPV drone is really not designed for photos/video,   youre probably better off with something supported by Litchi like a Mavic or Mini and then you can create a mission to do this.
2022-4-7
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Sam,

Good thinking with the POI!  But try shooting across the radius instead of out from the radius.   The speed slider then lets you slow way down.

Hope this helps!  Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2022-4-7
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
Canada

I try to avoid using POI, because it takes a few steps to setup, in addition to the need of setting up a radius > 16 ft.
2022-4-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at this video - see if any of the tips help you:

2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now