9171 248 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just to let anyone know NGC Has added another account to his bunch of failed accounts. This time he has copied my avatar and profile name. He also has other accounts on this thread and other threads. On this Thread Dronezee, TopDrone, Hallmark007. You can see in the picture below the subtle difference in the Avatar. He has also duplicated other members accounts including DAFlys. The forum has become intolerable with him and his only interest is in derailing the forum .

2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Just to clear things UP Stanmaster, changed the Avatar to DAFlys, Then to Dronezee. We can clearly see from photos that these couldn’t have been changed by second lets call him Under score  _Stanmaster. It clears  NGC is derailing this forum. And will go to any lengths to to disrupt.
You will see that NGC clearly changed his Name to DAFlys not as he just lied to . Everyone knows he’s been banned over 15 times in the last 3 weeks so its a bit rich him trying to hang this on anyone else. I’m done here see photos below, particularly the one trolling DAFlys…. And its clear that the Avatar is the one DroneZee is now using still,  he cannot clone his drones under the avatar that's impossible, you will see this with the copy of my avatar and profile.. 'The second _stanmaster account is still here and is on many threads, you will see it has no craft under the name profile, But under the Daflys account it clearly has the craft belonging to Dronezee AKA Stanmaster......

12684D56-71FF-4CF0-AFDD-D326A8670468.jpeg
2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Ok if anyone doubts that StanMastre didn’t forge the Accounts. You will see side by side below Stanmaster without the under score (_stanmaster) you will also see all the craft in both photos are exactly the same. So Stanmaster faked the DAFlys account. I know Daflys was not happy about this and reported it. But you cannot copy someone’s aircraft profile so I think I have 100% prover Stanmaster AKA Dronezee AKA 15 other name profiles including NGC. I think everyone is aware he’s been banned and he spends his days trolling. Ill leave it there members can make up their own minds , I will be ignoring him from here on out.
The photos clearly show Stanmaster forged Daflys name on his own profile “Big Stupid Mistake”

2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-10
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can we please have a forum without all these Hallmark vs NGC bull crap, you guys should be put in a UFC cage and fight each other to death, and never come back here!
2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-10
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Who cares?    Seriously?
2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-10
Use props
#1hobby
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 4-10 17:58
Who cares?    Seriously?

I hear you there
2022-4-10
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Guys, All this BS stories and making false profiles etc should please come to a stop. With all this personal attacks going on its embarrassing and whoever created this fake profiles needs to stop. @Dronezee, if these profiles are your's, you need to remove them from this forum, I have no place to ask you to do that but if this is true then remove it, that is called trolling mate. It is what it is. I have been in this forum for so many years and have seen so many fights, so many people come here and go, so many people get helped, so many that curse Dji when its their fault etc but even me, I come on here angry at times but I still support Dji, because they make premium drones unlike many others. We need to behave as Adults, everyone, This is a poor example to set in Society especially in a public platform that the world can read. I enjoy spending my time in this forum and see it as a way to connect with people from all over he world, make virtual friends of which I have made many in Mavic Pilots as well but not to come here and see all this fighting. Please Grow up and Man up. Fake profiles, cursing, fighting, jealousy, animosity  - will all get you no where in life except make you people miserable in this short life we have in this world.   
2022-4-10
Use props
Dronezee
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-11
Use props
Quark_leet
New

Ukraine

Yep, u r right
2022-4-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

"WHo on this Forum agrees with me that Admin and Moderators needs to be more active here?"

Me.  

One of areas which is commonly and repeatedly abused is few members being allowed to have multiple accounts.   Which according to two forum Admins is grounds for their accounts being banned.

Those few members use their multiple accounts to post positive remarks to make their primary account look good, post negative remarks to troll, demean, or harass other members.  They have also used their multiple accounts to up vote their own primary account, while voting down accounts of others they are out to harass or make look bad.  Couple have used their multiple accounts to send Private Messages for purpose of Trolling and attempts to intimidate.

Hypocritcally, those few members are ones who most frequently falsely accuse others of having multiple accounts to trash their targeted forum member(s).  In few rare cases where they do offer evidence, it simply isn't evidence.

Perhaps if a few of these repeat offenders actually got their primary, (and alternate) accounts banned, instead of repeated warnings; those few abusing DJI's open forum system would stop.

2022-4-12
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

Unfortunately, this is not an isolated problem, here on the DJI forum. It has been existing for many years, where Forums are "destoyed" around the world, caused by some persons, who will never change their behaviour. It's a part of their way of living, because these few people really don't have a "real" social life. Many of these persons, in reality have an isolated way of living, many with low self-worth, and they find ways like trolling on Forums, so they for a while can be "lifted" away from that isolated way of living.

Yes, a way to minimize the problem, can be to have a stronger Admin control in Forums, but it goes only for a while, and then it's the same again.
I have learned during all the years on internet Forums, that best is to stay away for a while, and come back and see if it has changed, or else, stay away fully. By this, you do not have bad experiences so often, by visiting these Forums.
2022-4-12
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

Monkey007 Posted at 4-10 17:49
Can we please have a forum without all these Hallmark vs NGC bull crap, you guys should be put in a UFC cage and fight each other to death, and never come back here!

Amen!
One of them really likes to stir up trouble!!!
2022-4-12
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

2022-4-12
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

How about you take this "discussion" over to Facebook, let them deal with it...
2022-4-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 3 seems to definitely have been a fail. When things fail at the design level and people get blamed for false claims of inexperience (like me using the latest Autel) it can be frustrating. Without all the telemetry of what is going on in the mind and with hands-on with everything else being calculated before it even happens on Earth at the particle level (God level), misunderstanding including internally will always remain.
2022-4-12
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

2022-4-12
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Flycaster Posted at 4-12 11:06
How about you take this "discussion" over to Facebook, let them deal with it...

they won't be able to survive with the excellent fact checking taking place over there, lol
2022-4-12
Use props
#1hobby
Second Officer
United States

What is wrong with this individual,good grief ,please do everyone on here a favor and just go away.
You are right a cage may be the best place for them.Never seen an obsession with trying to cause
problems .Moderators please take care of the individual that starts with the letter H once and for all.
That would be a start to cleaning this circus up.
2022-4-12
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

AntDX316 Posted at 4-12 12:08
The Mavic 3 seems to definitely have been a fail. When things fail at the design level and people get blamed for false claims of inexperience (like me using the latest Autel) it can be frustrating. Without all the telemetry of what is going on in the mind and with hands-on with everything else being calculated before it even happens on Earth at the particle level (God level), misunderstanding including internally will always remain.

It was not a 100% Fail, It is still a solid drone but has bugs that needs to be worked out like GPS, AirSense, missing features that were promised etc. Hopefully Dji honours what they promised at Launch and give them to us.
2022-4-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

believe Hallmark was just proving a point as to how deranged this NGC/Stanmaster/Dronezee individual is.
I completely amazes me how long we let this immature individual ruin what was once a great forum.
It has now turned to complete garbage as a result of NGC. Unlike some members I am not afraid to tell it how it is, I do not need to sugar coat it for anyone. NGC destroyed this forum.
2022-4-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

#1hobby Posted at 4-12 20:29
What is wrong with this individual,good grief ,please do everyone on here a favor and just go away.
You are right a cage may be the best place for them.Never seen an obsession with trying to cause
problems .Moderators please take care of the individual that starts with the letter H once and for all.

I believe you are still NGC/CZC. This would be the only reason you would single out Hallmark. Clearly you are still here causing more issues.
2022-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Late to get into the fray, but I agree.... especially to the extent that I've dropped out -nearly completely- from engaging in any 'conversation.'  I've been here for a number of years (original White Mavic Pro/Spark days) and have watched the interactions deteriorate as though it were a Trump versus reality retreat. Opinions are provided as answers, misleading new flyers, and be dammed if anyone expresses an opinion.  I'll continue to monitor it for new software/firmware announcements but I'll offer my expert advice when I know it's going to be helpfully factual.  I know I won't get many product "points" that way (which seems like the points are the motivation of the misbehaving children).
EDIT:  I don't want to Ban anyone for expressing an well thought out opinion... I would rather have an "IGNORE" option that I could attach (through my profile settings) so I wouldn't have to see threads/posts by certain individuals whose behavior I find distasteful.

I've asked for an "IGNORE" feature for at least three years and ... the forum moderators have 'ignored' me ;-)
2022-4-13
Use props
#1hobby
Second Officer
United States

Visual Air Posted at 4-13 10:52
I believe you are still NGC/CZC. This would be the only reason you would single out Hallmark. Clearly you are still here causing more issues.

Actually you are wrong,I am and always have been what you see here.So you may want to think about what you are saying.As for Hallmark lol,believe me I am not alone.
2022-4-13
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

2022-4-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you do not like what is being said, just do not read it. Less moderation is better. I am an admin or moderator in 6 other online forums. We do not do that and never will or the forum will die...over and over again.
2022-4-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Teslarati Posted at 4-13 16:04
You are CERTAINLY not alone as to what you believe about Hallmark.

We are certainly not alone on what we think about you and your multiple accounts that keep getting banned.
2022-4-14
Use props
Teslarati
Banned

United States

2022-4-14
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Teslarati Posted at 4-14 08:31
And you are also a known shill making false accusations. You are more than welcome to leave the forum.
OK NGC/CZC
2022-4-14
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

ok...........
2022-4-18
Use props
Rothercam
lvl.1

Sweden

i cannot figure out how to make a post, can anyone help-theres no clear option
2022-4-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rothercam Posted at 4-19 08:21
i cannot figure out how to make a post, can anyone help-theres no clear option

You just made a post, do you mean "start a new thread"?
2022-4-19
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

#DroneTech Posted at 4-12 22:18
It was not a 100% Fail, It is still a solid drone but has bugs that needs to be worked out like GPS, AirSense, missing features that were promised etc. Hopefully Dji honours what they promised at Launch and give them to us.

Personally, I still  have faith that DJI will do the right thing by making the Mavic 3 everything they said it would be. Keep the faith fellas.
2022-4-20
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caecilius Posted at 4-20 17:22
When would you decide they aren’t going to be able to fix things? When they release the next fw and it does nothing different for GNSS or AirSense?

That would sum up my feelings fairly accurately
2022-4-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Well, you have about 6 weeks to see that they aren’t doing squat about those 2 issues. "

And you know this.....how?
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules