Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Caecilius Posted at 4-21 09:46
They promised a fix in 2 months, 2 weeks ago. (After promising a fix in one month, a couple months ago). And of today's internal fw build (0632), neither are working because they can't fix the issues.  Maybe you believe their "high latitude" nonsense? Eskimos are the only ones having GNSS issues?

I see we have another alias in the community?
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Flormo2002 Posted at 4-21 09:52
I see we have another alias in the community?

You have two, one above one below. One Troll 2 heads ……;+)….
2022-4-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Caecilius Posted at 4-21 09:46
They promised a fix in 2 months, 2 weeks ago. (After promising a fix in one month, a couple months ago). And of today's internal fw build (0632), neither are working because they can't fix the issues.  Maybe you believe their "high latitude" nonsense? Eskimos are the only ones having GNSS issues?

I made no comment regarding past event and promises, nor, in the post I queried, did you.
I asked a pretty simple question, can you answer it and do so without speculating about what I believe?

For clarity I asked, and am asking, how you know that there will be some kind of ''watershed' in "about 6 weeks".
2022-4-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So you are speculating there wont be a fix, you do not know whether there will be or won't be, is that correct?
If so, you may indeed be correct and there may not be a fix but only time will tell.
2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_yekplNtDA7e6 Posted at 4-21 10:13
Looks like you are the "Top Gun" Hallmark patroller on this forum? Something needs to be said for 14000 hours and 6 hours a day, no?

A Troll and a stalker. Honestly do you think anyone here takes anything you say seriously when you have been banned what over 17 times on this forum. Do you behave like that on Mavic pilots?
You have never once shared any content that you have created and just come here to give false information and stir the pot. Do us all a favour and leave this forum.
2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-21 10:09
I made no comment regarding past event and promises, nor, in the post I queried, did you.
I asked a pretty simple question, can you answer it and do so without speculating about what I believe?

He doesn't that's why he has been banned over 17 times.
2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Keyser Söze Posted at 4-21 13:00
It appears you are deflecting from the truth about the GNSS issues.

Yet another account.
2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Keyser Söze Posted at 4-21 13:00
It appears you are deflecting from the truth about the GNSS issues.

Did I say that?
My post stated the truth about how you cannot be taken seriously with your numerous banned accounts and here you are yet again making new ones. Please stop speaking from a point of no knowledge.
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 4-21 13:20
Yet another account.

Might be time other forum members grew a pair and told him where to go. He has now had 7 different accounts on this one thread alone. I think just ignore the pathetic Troll….
2022-4-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Visual Air Posted at 4-21 13:29
Did I say that?
My post stated the truth about how you cannot be taken seriously with your numerous banned accounts and here you are yet again making new ones. Please stop speaking from a point of no knowledge.

Who cares? ... you and the hall monitor have become the trolls around here, hijacking intelligent discussion to perpetuate your ridiculous feud at every possible opportunity.
Do that somewhere else.
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 4-21 14:35
Who cares? ... you and the hall monitor have become the trolls around here, hijacking intelligent discussion to perpetuate your ridiculous feud at every possible opportunity.
Do that somewhere else.

Give it a rest you fool. The man who spends his days insulting others and bragging about his trip around the world on a pea green boat and the fact you’re some kind of a scientist. Its you that is constantly feeding  the idiot of a troll . You’re all mouth and no trousers, when you don’t get your own way throwing your toys out of the Pram calling others names abusing and condescending . Your nothing but a jumped up big mouthed fool who’s only way to handle being wrong is to insult. You don’t own an M3 but you spend all your days around here whining like a fishwife . Give it a rest you fool… your troll gimp and yourself are well matched.
2022-4-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 4-21 14:46
Give it a rest you fool. The man who spends his days insulting others and bragging about his trip around the world on a pea green boat and the fact you’re some kind of a scientist. Its you that is constantly feeding  the idiot of a troll . You’re all mouth and no trousers, when you don’t get your own way throwing your toys out of the Pram calling others names abusing and condescending . Your nothing but a jumped up big mouthed fool who’s only way to handle being wrong is to insult. You don’t own an M3 but you spend all your days around here whining like a fishwife . Give it a rest you fool… your troll gimp and yourself are well matched.

I see you've forgotten the warnings you've had about the completely unnecessary personal attacks.
They say a lot more about you than the people you spray with them.

2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Labroides Posted at 4-21 14:35
Do that somewhere else.

Hi Labroides.
You are one to talk.
I can pull countless post's  where you berate individuals to know end. Let me suggest something. Before you point out the sliver in someone's eye perhaps you should remove the plank from your own.
This thread needs proper moderation. I am not sure what school you think you came from but I would not consider this to be an intelligent discussion.
Learn how to tone yourself down and set the example.
2022-4-21
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_gERtMIdheaEg Posted at 4-21 13:33
And yet you are the same wanker.

That was highly inappropriate and hypocritical.
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 4-21 16:08
I see you've forgotten the warnings you've had about the completely unnecessary personal attacks.
They say a lot more about you than the people you spray with them.

Your the one making personal attacks and its something you do on a regular basis. Particularly if they don’t agree with you, it seems encouraging the troll backs up your case to continually whine but it only serves to encourage his ridiculous trolling..
See below, everyday he makes more than 50 nuisance phone calls to one of our numbers , and hundreds of PMs to my account everyday under 5/6 different accounts, always with you as his lord and master. those calls all within the last hour. Thats your gimp…
2022-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Haha you only opened your account today and that says April 20th …. Go away troll..
2022-4-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I used to fish if the fish didn't bite I moved on to some to somewhere else, might there be an applicable lesson in that?
2022-4-21
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-21 10:28
So you are speculating there wont be a fix, you do not know whether there will be or won't be, is that correct?
If so, you may indeed be correct and there may not be a fix but only time will tell.

Speculating his speculation is based on past history of less than stellar fixes with long droughts.
2022-4-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very shortsighted activity. If we ban everyone we disagree with, we will become a very homogeneous group. Think about it.. if you can.
My last post here got 4 downvotes. It's interesting because that member has 4 accounts and has been banned themself. Ironic?...sure.

2022-4-21
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

An ignore or block function would alleviate most of it!!
2022-4-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
Albania

GaryDoug Posted at 4-21 20:29
Very shortsighted activity. If we ban everyone we disagree with, we will become a very homogeneous group. Think about it.. if you can.
My last post here got 4 downvotes. It's interesting because that member has 4 accounts and has been banned themself. Ironic?...sure.

upvoted as well.  just look at some of the other forums where the only people left are the voices that all agree with either other and speak as one.  it's almost like a private boys club and everybody is in cliques and people coming to each other's rescue on the "topic of the day" and if there are women in the mix so much white-knighting.  it's disturbing.
2022-4-22
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 4-21 14:46
Give it a rest you fool. The man who spends his days insulting others and bragging about his trip around the world on a pea green boat and the fact you’re some kind of a scientist. Its you that is constantly feeding  the idiot of a troll . You’re all mouth and no trousers, when you don’t get your own way throwing your toys out of the Pram calling others names abusing and condescending . Your nothing but a jumped up big mouthed fool who’s only way to handle being wrong is to insult. You don’t own an M3 but you spend all your days around here whining like a fishwife . Give it a rest you fool… your troll gimp and yourself are well matched.

@hallmark007 - try to read your post, one more time, and think about what, and how you write! If we like individuals here at the Forum, or not, it do not gives us the rights to use all ugly words of other persons.
As I remember, you had a warning hanging over your head. So why not think about why it's so!
2022-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ebea Posted at 4-22 09:34
@hallmark007 - try to read your post, one more time, and think about what, and how you write! If we like individuals here at the Forum, or not, it do not gives us the rights to use all ugly words of other persons.
As I remember, you had a warning hanging over your head. So why not think about why it's so!

So you ignored the first post attacking both me and other Member Visual Air. You ignorance knows no bounds. I didn’t have any warning what you are reading is nothing short of a bunch of Fake Lies, put out by the same Guy who on this thread is now operating 7 accounts has been banned 18 times for trolling in 3 weeks. Yet you have nothing to say on this. Swallowed up by the force of someone spewing lies right in front of you. Ask yourself “why has he been banned for trolling so many times “ or are you really that ignorant to swallow the lies being spewed by one fool with 7 accounts…

It seems you like to pick and choose what you find acceptable try this post in fact read the thread.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=260061&pid=2695945

2022-4-22
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm looking forward to the M3S with a better telephoto camera.  Maybe this fall???
2022-4-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spazoo Posted at 4-22 13:32
I'm looking forward to the M3S with a better telephoto camera.  Maybe this fall???

im find with the timing as well but im on the dji 6-8 month post launch timeframe at this point.  if m3s materializes, likely use all the m3 accessories plus the rc pro so i would be willing to take a small loss on the m3 for sale then upgrade, starting one year from today.
2022-4-22
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Caecilius Posted at 4-22 13:15
Yes. Best to leave the forum now before you get banned for your continued poor form.

All these new accounts are all you. Priceless....
2022-4-22
Use props
NewToy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Visual Air Posted at 4-22 18:59
All these new accounts are all you. Priceless....

Kinda strange that everyone that rubs him the wrong way has 7 different accounts.
2022-4-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What is the topic/title of this thread???????
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 4-21 16:27
Your the one making personal attacks and its something you do on a regular basis. Particularly if they don’t agree with you, it seems encouraging the troll backs up your case to continually whine but it only serves to encourage his ridiculous trolling..
See below, everyday he makes more than 50 nuisance phone calls to one of our numbers , and hundreds of PMs to my account everyday under 5/6 different accounts, always with you as his lord and master.[view_image][view_image] those calls all within the last hour. Thats your gimp…

Hi, hallmark007, and every senior or junior member here. We are all tortured by NGC for a long time. The more times NGC is banned, the harder we screen him out. As times increase, he repeatedly creates multiples account at the same time to disguise himself and starts trolling members here around. Like this time, he created 6 or 7 accounts to spread his trolling and those conversations could have ended at the moment we recognized his accounts.
We have been talking to you for a long time and trying to cooperate with you on sifting out NGC's accounts and banning them. We should not be snared by those noticeable tricks of NGC.  We, people who get along with you, definitely know you are knowledgeable and helpful on this Forum. How about the junior members or some members who have not ever talked to you before?  We hope you and other members can ignore those accounts every time they appear and report to us. We will check and ban him as soon as possible. Thanks for all your understanding and support.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda....................................................BRILLIANT

VERY MANY THANKS......for removing the ....'rubbish' posts etc. from this thread.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

2022-4-23
Use props
NewToy
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH Posted at 4-23 03:12
Yeah. You must be one of them!

Not really worth a comment,it would be a waste of time time anyway.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

2022-4-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 4-22 06:55
An ignore or block function would alleviate most of it!!

DJI quit excusing a few long-term members Trolling, Attacks, Rudeness, and False Accusations; would alleviate 95% of it.
2022-4-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-23 08:59
DJI quit excusing a few long-term members Trolling, Attacks, Rudeness, and False Accusations; would alleviate 95% of it.

Banning a couple more would also help.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

2022-4-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH Posted at 4-23 09:42
Is there an example “long term member” you could give?

To stay On-Topic and within the Rules; let me answer your question this way.
One LT member gets a warning and a Timeout, for most part all is peaceful, and within a week of Timeout expiring, the title of this thread says it.
2022-4-23
Use props
NewToy
Second Officer
United States

Sorry about that,have yourself a great day.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

2022-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules