Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This Forum needs Proper Moderation
9095 248 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NewToy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 4-21 14:35
Who cares? ... you and the hall monitor have become the trolls around here, hijacking intelligent discussion to perpetuate your ridiculous feud at every possible opportunity.
Do that somewhere else.

Boy did you nail that one.
2022-4-23
Use props
NewToy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

NewToy Posted at 4-23 14:00
Boy did you nail that one.

Never ever seen such pathetic behavior,it really is a shame.
Please somebody clean this place up and weed out the trash
once and for all.Can't even go on here to get info without immature
fools going at it.
2022-4-23
Use props
djiuser_tDysKtQSWAwH
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-23
Use props
ReproRetro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

In many forums, including ones I have moderated, “trusted" members can post immediately, but others have to wait for their posts to be released by the moderators, until moderators believe a person can be trusted. This privilege can be revoked if someone doesn't behave.

This teaches people that freedom to post is a privilege that has to be earned (and can be lost).

And hopefully they will learn that "freedom of expression/speech" doesn't mean freedom to attack others and use hate-speech.

These forums are for people who fly DJI drones and want to share and learn tips and tricks, share about drone problems, drone news, share their photos and videos etc.

And not a battlefield for entitled trolls.

Every post should add something to the community.

2022-4-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ReproRetro Posted at 4-23 16:12
In many forums "trusted" members can post immediately, but others have to wait for their posts to be released by the moderators. If

That would be a good idea, there seems to be an influx in very opinionated newbies.
2022-4-23
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

In many forums, including ones I have moderated, “trusted" members can post immediately, but others have to wait for their posts to be released by the moderators, until moderators believe a person can be trusted. This privilege can be revoked if someone doesn't behave.  This teaches people that freedom to post is a privilege that has to be earned (and can be lost).  And hopefully they will learn that "freedom of expression/speech" doesn't mean freedom to attack others and use hate-speech.  These forums are for people who fly DJI drones and want to share and learn tips and tricks, share about drone problems, drone news, share their photos and videos etc.  And not a battlefield for entitled trolls.  Every post should add something to the community.

That is true, the same rules applied to some forums I was a moderator on, but this forum is not moderated, it is run by people who simply provide regurgitated cut & paste answers.
2022-4-23
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

In many forums, including ones I have moderated, “trusted" members can post immediately, but others have to wait for their posts to be released by the moderators, until moderators believe a person can be trusted. This privilege can be revoked if someone doesn't behave.  This teaches people that freedom to post is a privilege that has to be earned (and can be lost).  And hopefully they will learn that "freedom of expression/speech" doesn't mean freedom to attack others and use hate-speech.  These forums are for people who fly DJI drones and want to share and learn tips and tricks, share about drone problems, drone news, share their photos and videos etc.  And not a battlefield for entitled trolls.  Every post should add something to the community.

I do like the idea of an "Ignore this Troll" button being added to bottom of posts.

But it is a Band-Aid to problem.   

The Trolls still can post Bogus Information misleading Newbies.  Along with Trashing Knowing Members to where Newbies ignore Real Information.
2022-4-23
Use props
ReproRetro
lvl.4
Australia

Geebax Posted at 4-23 16:29
That is true, the same rules applied to some forums I was a moderator on, but this forum is not moderated, it is run by people who simply provide regurgitated cut & paste answers.

I suppose the company what to encourage as many members as possible
2022-4-23
Use props
ReproRetro
lvl.4
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 4-23 16:32
I do like the idea of an "Ignore this Troll" button being added to bottom of posts.

But it is a Band-Aid to problem.   

Yes, and can send the wrong message to newbies concerning acceptable content
2022-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules