The wireless Mic windscreen is not attaching to the Mic
2819 11 2022-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaribbeanFlare
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo and the windscreen for the wireless Mic is not attaching to the Mic.  Not what I do it just falls right off.  Should I return the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo or can I get another winscreen?

2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CaribbeanFlare. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kinldy please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to see and can assist you with regards to this issue? Thank you.
2022-4-7
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That might be due to the magnet being the wrong way around in the windshield. Mine got loose. Sent that to DJI and got a replacement one that works. My topic about the issue is at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237594 , there is the link for contact in the DJI representative's reply.

I hope you get yours fixed!
2022-4-7
Use props
CaribbeanFlare
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 00:09
Hello there CaribbeanFlare. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kinldy please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to see and can assist you with regards to this issue? Thank you.

Hi DJI Sgephen,
Thanks for your response.
I have attached the video for the issue regarding the wireless mic windscreen not staying attached.
Let me know if you have any other questons for me.
I appreciate your help.

https://youtu.be/lREocI4wosU

CaribbeanFlaare.

2022-4-7
Use props
keanu003
New

Guam

I also have the same issue with the reversed magnet it my wind screen. The wind screen just pops off. Did you get this issue resolved?
2022-4-23
Use props
CaribbeanFlare
lvl.1

United States

keanu003 Posted at 4-23 06:26
I also have the same issue with the reversed magnet it my wind screen. The wind screen just pops off. Did you get this issue resolved?

Yes I got it solved by sending the entire camera back, and they sent me a new one. Just it 15 to 20 minutes ago.
2022-4-23
Use props
Mr Frankie Smith
New

United States

I have the same problem
2023-4-8
Use props
FlySLM
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-7 00:09

I have the same issue.  Does the entire Combo PKG have to be sent back or just the windscreen? I just uploaded a video to the support page.  Thank you.
2023-5-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

FlySLM Posted at 5-23 08:26
I have the same issue.  Does the entire Combo PKG have to be sent back or just the windscreen? I just uploaded a video to the support page.  Thank you.

For me, it was enough to just send the windscreen. But depends on the situation, I guess.
2023-5-23
Use props
FlySLM
lvl.1
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 5-23 12:48
For me, it was enough to just send the windscreen. But depends on the situation, I guess.

Thanks.  Support is not helpful.  Still blaming Covid.  Sent product back and it's just sitting there for days. Will not buy from the website again.  Missing one piece from the refurbished pkg.  I hope others see this before buying since this appears to be a recurring issue.
2023-6-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

FlySLM Posted at 6-2 13:39
Thanks.  Support is not helpful.  Still blaming Covid.  Sent product back and it's just sitting there for days. Will not buy from the website again.  Missing one piece from the refurbished pkg.  I hope others see this before buying since this appears to be a recurring issue.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Sometimes they do need a lot of reminding and persistence to get them to react.

Once, there was a competition in the forums, with promised prizes for the chosen winners. The event ended and the winners were announced, but it still took them a good time to deliver the prizes. I had to remind them multiple times before they got around to send them.

I hope your case takes a turn for the better from now on.
2023-6-3
Use props
FlySLM
lvl.1
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 6-3 06:16
Sorry to hear about your troubles  Sometimes they do need a lot of reminding and persistence to get them to react.

Once, there was a competition in the forums, with promised prizes for the chosen winners. The event ended and the winners were announced, but it still took them a good time to deliver the prizes. I had to remind them multiple times before they got around to send them.

Worst experience ever, imagine buying a certified refurbished unit for $426.00 and it arrives broken. Three weeks later still in limbo.

Avoid at all costs. Never AGAIN.
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules