Is Galaxy A52s compatible with DJI Mimo
5730 8 2022-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aXl2taFLTy4U
lvl.1
Portugal

Is the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G compatible with the DJI mimo app?
What smarthphones do you use for the mimo app?

2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A52s ) on the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A52s will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.

2022-4-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes. I use the A52 with my DJI Pocket2  and DJI Mimo App.  No issues so far.
2022-4-7
Use props
Jamie Eve
New

United Kingdom

Is there a update for samsumg s22  ultra for mimo app
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_GGAAqeGbgusD
New

Chile

I bought an OM5 1 month ago, it was working perfectly, but now dji took it off my Samsung a52s from the app, why? I dont know, but i need my money back couse the OM5 is just electronic trash.
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_sP9blwTXTeP4
New

Argentina

Blériot53 Posted at 4-7 10:45

En samsumg aA50 funcionaba com errores. Cambie por A52 y ahora no funciona la cámara.  No se puede ver en la aplicacion. A alguien mas le pasa? Es una verguenza que hora no pueda usar la pantalla del telefono hay alguna actualizacion?
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_dQMfaWCI6bZj
New

Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 2022-4-7 10:45

Bonjour.  J'ai un Samsung A52S et l'Osmo mobile 2. Je ne les ai jamais connecté ensemble.  Malheureusement cela ne fonctionne pas : DJI Mimo ne reconnaît pas " la nacelle ". Puis-je vous demander comment avez-vous fait ? Merci beaucoup
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dQMfaWCI6bZj Posted at 6-4 03:05
Bonjour.  J'ai un Samsung A52S et l'Osmo mobile 2. Je ne les ai jamais connecté ensemble.  Malheureusement cela ne fonctionne pas : DJI Mimo ne reconnaît pas " la nacelle ". Puis-je vous demander comment avez-vous fait ? Merci beaucoup

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Osmo Mobile 2 uses the DJI Go app, and not the DJI Mimo. Please try installing and try again.
2023-6-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_dQMfaWCI6bZj Posted at 6-4 03:05

Bonjour.
Sauf que, j'ai teléchargé le version de Mimo le plus récent depuis le site web DJI

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

jen'ai fait rien d'autre. Et puis le A52 marche bien avec mon Pocket2.

Bonne chance et bon weekend.
Cordialement.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules