Matrice 600 Pro D-RTK: How to apply Corrections?
1017 1 2022-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eqLkq8XsIBSZ
New

United States

Hello,

So I've connected our Matrice 600 Pro to the D-RTK station, made sure both were linked and the base station was connected to satellites. Both systems had all green lights, and I was able to fly with the RTK setting recognized in the DJI Pilot app.

I've imported the images into both Agisoft and Drone2Map and both applications read the longitude and latitude accuracies to be 5-10m.
1. Will the images automatically be tagged with the RTK position accuracy?
2. If I need to download the .dat files, and convert them into .csv files, how would I then apply the position correction?

Secondly, if I need to manually correct them. I've already used DJI Assistant 2 to download the .dat files. Then used DatCon to convert the .dat files to .csv files. Next, I opened then to find MANY columns of information. Which columns are of importance? I used CTRL+F to search the .csv for "RTK" and get many blank columns. The columns are "RTKdata: Date", "RTKdata:Time", etc.  
CSVFile.PNG

Does this mean there was no RTK data collected? Or it wasn't sent to the drone?

I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance!

2022-4-7
Use props
Wilson 000
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hello, bro~
Hope my answer can help you.
About Q1: The photo will read the position (latitude and longitude) of RTK positioning
I am not clear about at the moment, are you trying to calibrate the coordinates?
Maybe you can consult customer service~
Good luck!
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules