Newbie on the RS2
2907 3 2022-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LJ Morelli
lvl.1

United States

Getting the hang of things here. The Follow Speed touch button is not active (grayed out). Not sure why, I must have it in some mode now, that has disabled it.

Thank you

2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Just for further confirmation, do you mean the Follow Speed is unable to be customized or the setting fails? Could you please provide us with a photo or video of the issue described?
2022-4-7
Use props
LJ Morelli
lvl.1

United States

Hello, thank you for your reply. The button has since become active, just with running the gimbal through some paces. But to answer your question, neither of those things you mentioned were happening.
The button was just grayed out, not responsive to touch, nothing would happen, where I could not progress into the follow modes. Thank you.
2022-4-8
Use props
Amir N
lvl.1
United States

I had the same issue, first with M1, switched to M2 and worked fine, then it started to grey out, then M3 and it eventually greyed out.....The problem is somehow I accidentally turned on "Steadicam Mode", which  greys out the "follow speed" menu....turned it off and the "follow speed" menu lit back up again :-)
IMG_7791.jpg
2023-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules