Only compatible with Mac ?
548 5 2022-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ebbe Vos
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi people,

Sorry if im rude asking this question here; but due to budgetreasons im aiming for a secondhand pocket 2.
One in mind; but the box seems to read made for iphone, even mentioning its specially made for it; is this hardline reasoning; or is it all good with an android as well.
Hope to hear from you and if im crossing any dji forum boundary please let me know.

Greetings Ebbe
2022-4-8
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My understanding is you can use either or Android or Apple. I have used both with my original pocket and pocket2 no issues. It should come with both adapters one lighting and one usb for android.
2022-4-8
Use props
Gawain
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It works fine with most Android phones and tablets. I think the "iPhone ready" thing is just a marketing thing. There's a thread in this forum with a long list of tested compatible/incompatible devices if you want to double check just in case.
2022-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ebbe. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Pocket 2 together with the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Kindly please use a recommended mobile device on your DJI Pocket 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

2022-4-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Works fine with Samsung Galaxy S7 S9 and A51 - all Android
2022-4-9
Use props
Ebbe Vos
lvl.1