dji action 2 camera unit not charging /powering on!
5692 11 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gTo3BLjtPmlU
lvl.1
Bangladesh

My Dji action 2 camera unit is not charging at all when connected to the screen module, tried  in both combination
of adapter plugged or unplugged but kept prompting  " only  1% battery  remaining...... low battery,  powering  off" for 1 sec. Inaccessible  to use it on just the 2nd day of purchase. need immediate  solution, please help.  
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case. Sincerely sorry again for your trouble.
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_HgO3iYDg7Hmn
lvl.1
Australia

What was the outcome?
I too now have the same issue…
2022-7-30
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55075 ft
United States

What was the resolution
2022-7-31
Use props
fans24a730a2
New
Croatia

I have the same problem, suddenly.
2022-8-27
Use props
ndlrmavic2z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317434 ft
Philippines

was it resolved? i have the same problem.
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_Vk1tjvCldkHk
lvl.1
Thailand

Are you using the magnetic case? I had similar issue which was caused by the case, the solution was to remove case from camera unit to allow charging
2022-9-12
Use props
fans033eb9c3
New

Russia

I have the same issue, 1% and no way to somehow charge it
2022-10-29
Use props
djiuser_CNK9e1xNyW25
New
Flight distance : 54967 ft
United States

djiuser_Vk1tjvCldkHk Posted at 9-12 21:51
Are you using the magnetic case? I had similar issue which was caused by the case, the solution was to remove case from camera unit to allow charging

I was just having the same issue , and taking the magnetic case off worked for me.
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_e6tnva5fqF6w
New
Japan

djiuser_Vk1tjvCldkHk Posted at 2022-9-12 21:51

thank you for the advice! it worked for me, too.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_LLnWdZI3k77o
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bro this is my third one with the same problem, I am with 3 cameras in here that have the same problem of not charging when connect to the module, DJI what is happening? I use it to work. I am sorry it is making me think a lot to start changing to something else!
What is the solution? I can send it back to you guys but in 2 weeks time same happen!!?? I paid for it I want something the is usable please
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_ePT3pQG7t2TO
New

Indonesia

djiuser_LLnWdZI3k77o Posted at 8-20 14:12
Bro this is my third one with the same problem, I am with 3 cameras in here that have the same problem of not charging when connect to the module, DJI what is happening? I use it to work. I am sorry it is making me think a lot to start changing to something else!
What is the solution? I can send it back to you guys but in 2 weeks time same happen!!?? I paid for it I want something the is usable please

Just like my camera bro, have you found the solution?
2023-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules