DJI Fly 1.5.10 won't sync
904 2 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedro05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656975 ft
United Kingdom

Today I made two flights. On getting home and into wifi range DJI Fly app said there was a new version available. I unwisely let it install that. Then it asked me something somewhat incomprehensible about it had created a new place for flight records as required by android and did I want to copy records there? I said yes.

The result of all this is that it will not sync to the cloud my last two flights. When displaying flight list in DJI Fly there is no blue icon to start a sync. Although auto sync is on it has not uploaded those two flights. Even if I turn off auto sync, or log off and log in again, it still won't sync those flights. They are present in DJI Fly, and can be replayed, but there seems to be no way of forcing them into the cloud. There is a little cloud icon opposite each of the flights listed in DJI Fly, including the two today, so evidently it thinks they have been uploaded. But Airdata cannot see them.

This is a pain.

In desperation I made three more flights at home, two very short ones indoors, and a longer one outside. None of these are visible to Airdata.
2022-4-9
Use props
pedro05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656975 ft
United Kingdom

Next morning, after fiddling with Airdata settings, it has found the flights. It always worked before seamlessly, so I don't know quite why it stopped. But all is now well.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, pedro05. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for your update, If you have any questions, please feel free to consult us.
Thank you for your support again.
2022-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules