AHHH Please fix
778 4 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DR mac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

issue has occurred and cannot bypass this with dji go 4 app on android. . I have allowed all permissions, updated app and cannot get past this notification
"Allow access to external storage and location services so the dji app can save photos, videos and flight records files to editor and display your location on the map" Its obvious DJI dont care about its customer cos this issue has been posted on it's forum by many users and DJI have not responded with a fix. Now like many others I cannot fly my drone..

Any help would be gratful
thanks
2022-4-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like you’ve updated to Android12.  So far it seems Android12 broke compatibility with a lot of older apps.  
2022-4-9
Use props
DR mac
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-9 08:59
Sounds like you’ve updated to Android12.  So far it seems Android12 broke compatibility with a lot of older apps.

Yep A12 is what i'm on
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DR mac. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2022-4-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DR mac Posted at 4-9 12:09
Yep A12 is what i'm on

Depending on your device you may be able roll back to Android 11.
2022-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules