DJI Ronin RS 2 or RSC2 Joystick not working properly
4638 6 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roismartin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7119 ft
Argentina

A few months ago the joystick of my ronin began to fail, the application detects the error and asks me to calibrate it but I can't find how to do it.
The error causes the gimbal to move on its own, I have to adjust the joystick with a lot of pressure so that it stops BTW the gimbal was always transported in its original bag and did not suffer any blows.

I took it to the technical service of my country, Argentina, but they told me that they couldn't fix it and they had to send it back to China to check it... which would cost me the value of a new gimbal. Because of that, the one-year guarantee that they gave me has passed and now I find myself with a broken gimbal that I cannot sell and DJI Argentina does not take responsibility

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 15.30.15.png
2022-4-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please click " Auto Tune" on the DJI RSC 2/RS 2 display, or press and hold the trigger and M button simultaneously to perform a gimbal auto check. Besides, please click "Status" > "System Calibration" in the Ronin app to perform a system calibration. If you have tried the above steps, but the issue still cannot be fixed, please send your device back to DJI for testing.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-4-10
Use props
roismartin
lvl.1
Argentina

hello! nothing you mentioned worked, as you can see in the screenshot the app detects the error and asks me to "run auto tune for joystick" but there is no such option

Regarding contacting the technical service, the equipment is no longer under warranty because a year has passed, however, I took it to the official location within the warranty period and they told me that they could not do anything in my country... Can anything be done to make the brand take over? It is a pre-purchased equipment and from what you notice there are several users with the same problem
2022-4-10
Use props
roismartin
lvl.1
Argentina

PS my country it's not elegible for repairs according to the link you gave to me
2022-4-10
Use props
roismartin
lvl.1
Argentina

I already tried it but it doesn't solve anything, is there any way to recalibrate the joystick or to generate a ticket for my official reseller in Argentina to do something?
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

roismartin Posted at 4-16 15:21
I already tried it but it doesn't solve anything, is there any way to recalibrate the joystick or to generate a ticket for my official reseller in Argentina to do something?

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. Please send an email to support@dji.com and provide the photos or videos for further assistance. Our team will help accordingly.
2022-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules