Change phone connector plastic bracket?
394 4 2022-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jidsliws
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35112 ft
United States

The default phone connector is iPhone. Swapping the cable is easy, but what about changing that little sliding plastic bracket that holds the phone connector part?

Is there a YouTube video for switching that little plastic frame? Do you just push it in from the inside of the phone holder? That's how it came out, I pushed on it and it came out from the inside of the phone holder arm. Apparently swapping that little plastic bracket is difficult, but it will be done only once.

Thanks.

2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jidsliws. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the figure below on how to attach and remove the DJI RC cable slider. In addition I will also post a DJI Tutorial video on How to Replace the RC Cable and Slider for DJI remote controller. Thank you.

2022-4-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Push the phone connector out of the slider. Put the tip of a big bladed screwdriver or similar into the slider and move the handle of the screwdriver away from or towards the body of the controller to lever the slider out of the arm. Put the new cable through the  arm so that the phone connector is to the outside of the arm. Fit the loose slider to the phone connector. There is an inner and outer face to the slider, I think the inner face is the one with the rebates in the ends, Engage the groove on one slide of the slider with the corresponding rail in the arm  and then use your thumb nail to push the other side of the slider home.
DO NOT loose the old slider they are ridiculously expensive.
2022-4-9
Use props
Jidsliws
lvl.2
United States

Thanks to the replies.
At the moment, FWIW, looks like the connector fits better into my Galaxy S10e without that tiny plastic frame.
2022-4-10
Use props
Jidsliws
lvl.2
United States

Thank-you!
2022-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules