931 10 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Does ocusync interchanges between the 2 bands 2.4 and 5ghz? I noticed something weird today in a very rf poluted enviroment. I had issues and lagging  in 2km distance but when i manually changed to 5ghz everything was ok. Isn t that supposed to be done by ocusync automatically? And if so how do i know that it is in 5ghz band ,is it visible from the menu where we change bands(the channels graph) etc?(CE)

Thanks,
George
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there GeorgeFoxCinematography. Thank you for reaching out.
You can select the channel at the bottom of the APP image transmission page. After adjusting to auto, the channel will automatically switch; the manual mode needs to be switched manually.
(refer to the picture below)
Thnak you.
2022-4-11
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-11 20:31
Hello there GeorgeFoxCinematography. Thank you for reaching out.
You can select the channel at the bottom of the APP image transmission page. After adjusting to auto, the channel will automatically switch; the manual mode needs to be switched manually.
(refer to the picture below)

Hi and thanks for the reply. I do not have auto/manual selection on the channels. It is only auto preselected and also the other options are dual band/2.4/5.8 ,just to remind you that i have CE version if this makes any difference.

Thanks,
George
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi George. The version will not affect this problem. If you still find problems in the next flight, please record a video and send it to me (you can send a private message), we will discuss with the engineer and update the information to you. Thank you.
2022-4-11
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-11 22:23
Hi George. The version will not affect this problem. If you still find problems in the next flight, please record a video and send it to me (you can send a private message), we will discuss with the engineer and update the information to you. Thank you.

Ok thanks, will do.

2022-4-11
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 4-11 23:28
Ok thanks, will do.

This is what i see. It is in auto and it does not change to manual if i click it.

Thanks
Screenshot_20220412-131450.jpg
2022-4-12
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 4-12 02:22
This is what i see. It is in auto and it does not change to manual if i click it.

Thanks

I don't use the DJI Fly app but I think when you push DUAL-band then it switches automatically from 2.4 to 5.8 GHz depending on the quality of the signal. So it is in automatic mode anyway. When you push 2.4 it stays at 2.4 GHz and is no longer switching automatically to 5.8 GHz. Same when you press 5.8 GHz. It's no longer switching to 2.4 GHz and the automatic mode (DUAL-band) is disabled. So in both cases there is no need for an extra AUTO/Non-AUTO button.

Have you tried this yet?
2022-4-12
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

FloridaNext Posted at 4-12 02:52
I don't use the DJI Fly app but I think when you push DUAL-band then it switches automatically from 2.4 to 5.8 GHz depending on the quality of the signal. So it is in automatic mode. When you push 2.4 it stays at 2.4 GHz and is no longer switching automatically to 5.8 GHz. Same when you press 5.8 GHz. It's no longer switching to 2.4 GHz and the automatic mode (DUAL-band) is disabled. So there is no need for an extra AUTO/Non-AUTO button.

Have you tried this yet?
Thanks for your reply, but you just described what the dual,2.4,5.8 buttons do. The question is that i haven t noticed that it switches to 5ghz(automatically) and also i cannot choose frequency channel manually if i want to. It is only auto(channel mode).

Thanks
2022-4-12
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Germany

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 4-12 02:56
Thanks for your reply, but you just described what the dual,2.4,5.8 buttons do. The question is that i haven t noticed that it switches to 5ghz(automatically) and also i cannot choose frequency channel manually if i want to. It is only auto(channel mode).

Thanks

OK I see, my fault, I got it wrong.
2022-4-12
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

FloridaNext Posted at 4-12 02:59
OK I see, my fault, I got it wrong.

No worries ,i really appreciate that you replied. It seems that not a lot of people are bothering.
2022-4-12
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Germany

Nevermind ... post deleted.
2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules