1407 7 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smirnoff9969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

hello everybody,

did anybody tried to fly Mavic 2 pro using amazon tab 8inch (3GB RAM)  od 10inch  (4GB RAM)

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/table ... _ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

6inch phone screen is too small for detalis especially in a forrest areas  so I` m thnking aobut tih tab (Ipads or samsung pro tabs are too expensive costnig more that 500$)
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there smirnoff9969. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the tablet is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Thank you.
2022-4-10
Use props
smirnoff9969
Second Officer
Croatia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-10 01:32
Hello there smirnoff9969. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the tablet is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Thank you.

thanks ,
but on your list aren`t 2 mobile phones that I`m using with DJ GO4, Xiaomi note 7 and Xiaomi POCO X3 and both work flawlesly .

I have Huawei media pad 10 inch (2 GB RAM)  and lately got some connection errors,  witch didn`t happend some 2 years ago after I bought Mavic 2 pro (but then I didn`t have tab holder for Mavic remote) so I didn`t use this tab,  but inside the house all gimbal and camera options worked fine.

So this cheap Amazon fire tab with 3 or 4 GB RAM looked promising for Mavic 2 pro.
I think I`ll give it a shot and report here how it went.
2022-4-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I fly my Mavic 2 Zoom with an 8inch screen Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. No problems at all. You could probably pick one up refurbished on Ebay for under €100
2022-4-10
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I use a huawei mediapad m3 lite 8 with my Mavic Pros, flawless operation.
2022-4-10
Use props
smirnoff9969
Second Officer
Croatia

tnx guys,
how many RAM your tablets have?

2022-4-11
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

My huawei has 3gb ram and 32gb rom, runs the go 4 app very reliably.
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

smirnoff9969 Posted at 4-10 01:46
thanks ,
but on your list aren`t 2 mobile phones that I`m using with DJ GO4, Xiaomi note 7 and Xiaomi POCO X3 and both work flawlesly .

Hi there smirnoff9969. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Please rest assured that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules