Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UKSwede
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2186709 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,
Is it possible to get a replacement part for the Dji Action 2 Magnetic Lanyard in some way or form?

Was at the park today and the extra angled magnet part that attaches the lanyard with the Action 2 at some point fell off, due to size and rather big park impossible to find, which kind of make the rest of the lanyard obsolete unless i can source the part somehow. Any ideas?

Its the little black angled magnet bit that's gone missing.

I've already concluded that Dji does not sell the magnetic lanyard as a separate accessory nor the individual two parts of it.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for what happened. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in the Forum as we don't provide a replacement of the said magnet on our end also, it is not available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-10
Use props
UKSwede
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

May be a good idea to start selling either the whole lanyard as an accessory, or perhaps a pack of one or two of the separate bit that goes with the lanyard.

I for one wouldn't have any problems with paying for either of those products as accessories as I'm pretty sure several customers would lose that bit of the lanyard over time.
2022-4-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

That seems like a sensible request - it's in the nature of that accessory that stuff may happen to it.
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_1D7lOyqexvjQ
New
United States

i also need this as i misplaced it somewhere and now my landyard is useless, so i'm following this thread
2022-4-13
Use props
FredericOP
New

United States

I lost the magnetic part two months ago and I really want to buy a replacement.
2022-5-1
Use props
fansa26a8832
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38202 ft
Germany

I have lost mine today. Now looking for replacement
2022-5-1
Use props
djiuser_lJeZ1jO1jaHr
New

Malaysia

My Magnectic lost today.. I disappointed Lanyard magnetic not available for accessories. DJI OFFICIAL HAS TO DO SOMETHING ..
2022-5-13
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

My action 2 was missing the lanyard out of the box. I talked to DJI customer service some time ago and was promised to be sent one, but I haven't heard anything since.
2022-5-17
Use props
ochiosu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86752 ft
Thailand

Ok today i have lose my magnetic adapter from the lanyard, and now the kanyard is useless. I was to 3 dji shops, and nobody have this part, also on dji store is missing. I was search everywhere for this part, evem to other brands that make accesories for dji, but wiith no success.

So dJI what's happened ? Why you don't have this lanyard as a spare part ? I don't want to believe that you did this to force us to buy another camera so please add this accessory in your offer.
2022-5-20
Use props
ochiosu
lvl.1
Thailand

Ok today i have lose my magnetic adapter from the lanyard, and now the kanyard is useless. I was to 3 dji shops, and nobody have this part, also on dji store is missing. I was search everywhere for this part, evem to other brands that make accesories for dji, but wiith no success.

So dJI what's happened ? Why you don't have this lanyard as a spare part ? I don't want to believe that you did this to force us to buy another camera so please add this accessory in your offer.
2022-5-20
Use props
ochiosu
lvl.1
Thailand

2022-5-20
Use props
ochiosu
lvl.1
Thailand

Sorry  for posting multiple times i don't know what's happen...
2022-5-20
Use props
UKSwede
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, as originally stated and rather obvious from other comments made.

I think it would be beneficial for DJIs Action 2 customer base if they started supplying the little lanyard magnetic part as an accessory, maybe in packs of 2? It is clear I'm not the only one that's lost his/her and now can't use the lanyard anymore...which was one of the main use cases I had for the Action 2.
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

Dji replacement lanyard,.I lost mine 2 weeks ago and contacted dji via email and today I received my replacement lanyard .
It cost me £17.62 ,(uk). Yes dji don't advertise them on the parts list but they are available . Great news,
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

FredericOP Posted at 5-1 09:40
I lost the magnetic part two months ago and I really want to buy a replacement.

I got a replacement linyard of dji today, cost £17.62 uk.
You need to email them as they are not advertised on their site,
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_lJeZ1jO1jaHr Posted at 5-13 19:03
My Magnectic lost today.. I disappointed Lanyard magnetic not available for accessories. DJI OFFICIAL HAS TO DO SOMETHING ..

I got a replacement linyard to from dji, you need to email them as they don't advertise them.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

ochiosu Posted at 5-20 23:44

got a replacement linyard to from dji, you need to email them as they don't advertise them
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

UKSwede Posted at 5-21 05:30
Yes, as originally stated and rather obvious from other comments made.

I think it would be beneficial for DJIs Action 2 customer base if they started supplying the little lanyard magnetic part as an accessory, maybe in packs of 2? It is clear I'm not the only one that's lost his/her and now can't use the lanyard anymore...which was one of the main use cases I had for the Action 2.

I got a replacement linyard of dji today, cost £17.62 uk.
You need to email them as they are not advertised on their site,
2022-5-23
Use props
UKSwede
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX Posted at 5-23 02:25
Dji replacement lanyard,.I lost mine 2 weeks ago and contacted dji via email and today I received my replacement lanyard .
It cost me £17.62 ,(uk). Yes dji don't advertise them on the parts list but they are available . Great news,

That is great news, what email did you use?
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

fansa26a8832 Posted at 5-1 13:22
I have lost mine today. Now looking for replacement

I received my replacement lanyard today, you need to contact dji via email  cost£18 uk.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX
New

United Kingdom

UKSwede Posted at 5-23 02:41
That is great news, what email did you use?

I contacted them through the dji shop app the through dji support, left a message and the contacted me after a few days ,from start to receiving part about a week.
2022-5-23
Use props
UKSwede
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX Posted at 5-23 15:26
I contacted them through the dji shop app the through dji support, left a message and the contacted me after a few days ,from start to receiving part about a week.

Cheers for the info. Just paid for the new lanyard this morning and expected to be shipped in the next couple of days
2022-5-24
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I think I will buy shares in the company which makes the lanyard for them...
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_lJeZ1jO1jaHr
New

Malaysia

djiuser_X0RntnSQOvgX Posted at 5-23 02:29
I got a replacement linyard to from dji, you need to email them as they don't advertise them.

Tq for replying.. Yep, i got it my new lanyard magnetic yesterday.. i just contact thru email n after 5 days i got a new one. Tq DJI Support team.
2022-5-28
Use props
fansa4e5a707
New
  • >>>
United States

I lost mine as well and would pay for replacement.
2022-7-1
Use props
fans62af2dc4
lvl.1
United States

fansa4e5a707 Posted at 7-1 04:35
I lost mine as well and would pay for replacement.

I lost my Magnetic Lanyard on a roller coaster. I will gladly order (2) replacements. The Magnetic Lanyard is a mission critical piece of kit.
2022-7-11
Use props
Maxx2206
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

I've been looking for a way to order a replacement lanyard as well as i lost mine.
I was pleased to read that you could order it by contacting support via the store app.. unfortunately, the store app i just now installed from the android app store doesn't seem to work on my S22 Ultra... it installs but doesn't open.

Any email address i could use directly instead?

Thanks in advance...
2022-7-16
Use props
LilSilverBullet
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_1D7lOyqexvjQ Posted at 4-13 16:12
i also need this as i misplaced it somewhere and now my landyard is useless, so i'm following this thread

I contacted DJI support at support@dji.com (duh!) and let them know exactly what I needed.  After 1-2 biz days, I got an email quote for the price of "L-Shaped Module" at $3.00 + tax. No shipping charge.  They said it will be shipped within 3 biz days after payment. Not too bad for the price and timeline.
2022-8-1
Use props
Ricardo H Photography
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 20:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for what happened. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in the Forum as we don't provide a replacement of the said magnet on our end also, it is not available on our store website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
I had the same problem.
I lost the magnetic adapter while taking the camera on and off from the lanyard to the monopod that i use to take videos. At some point i lost it and now i can't use the camera with the lanyard which is
something that i liked a lot. I chatted with DJI Support, they told me they were going to contact me with a solution but they neved did. This a very comun problem or design flaw with a very easy and relatively cheap solution, sell just that part and thats it or offer Replacement to costumers with the same problem. I'm already thinking on returning the camera just to get a new one with that part again.
2022-8-8
Use props
LilSilverBullet
lvl.1
United States

Ricardo H Photography Posted at 8-8 12:44
I had the same problem.
I lost the magnetic adapter while taking the camera on and off from the lanyard to the monopod that i use to take videos. At some point i lost it and now i can't use the camera with the lanyard which is
something that i liked a lot. I chatted with DJI Support, they told me they were going to contact me with a solution but they neved did. This a very comun problem or design flaw with a very easy and relatively cheap solution, sell just that part and thats it or offer Replacement to costumers with the same problem. I'm already thinking on returning the camera just to get a new one with that part again.

I got the replacement part shipped from China. Not sure why support team didn't follow up with you. I didn't have that problem.
2022-8-8
Use props
fans88248dff
New
United Kingdom

Have the same problem….frustrating that DJI don’t offer this item as a spares replacement. Can’t see to even get them to acknowledge supply/cost of a lanyard assembly
2022-10-20
Use props
fans88248dff
New
United Kingdom

LilSilverBullet Posted at 8-8 15:36
I got the replacement part shipped from China. Not sure why support team didn't follow up with you. I didn't have that problem.

DJI China?

Do you have more details?
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_w5pINBPhcdKz
New

Canada

UKSwede Posted at 2022-4-11 06:29
May be a good idea to start selling either the whole lanyard as an accessory, or perhaps a pack of one or two of the separate bit that goes with the lanyard.

I for one wouldn't have any problems with paying for either of those products as accessories as I'm pretty sure several customers would lose that bit of the lanyard over time.
My second time using the magnetic lanyard and the angel magnet feel off somewhere on the grass off 2 acres. I am surprised and extremely  dissapapointed DJI doesnt sell these parts!
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_w5pINBPhcdKz
New

Canada

fans88248dff Posted at 2022-10-20 04:47
Have the same problem….frustrating that DJI don’t offer this item as a spares replacement. Can’t see to even get them to acknowledge supply/cost of a lanyard assembly
My second time using the magnetic lanyard and the angel magnet feel off somewhere on the grass off 2 acres. I am surprised and extremely  dissapapointed DJI doesnt sell these parts!
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_w5pINBPhcdKz
New

Canada

I  went though this also.  It isn't availailable to ship to Canada from the dji website.  However,  if you chat with an agent they will send you a quote with a payment link and then ship a new lanyard and magnet.
2023-6-20
Use props
djiuser_w5pINBPhcdKz
New

Canada

djiuser_w5pINBPhcdKz Posted at 6-17 15:28

I spoke to a sail's agent on the website live chat. I paid for a new one that they will be shipping to me.  
2023-6-20
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

search for Sunnylife or Telesin magnet mount
IMG_20230628_083920.jpg
IMG_20230628_083851.jpg
IMG_20230628_083742.jpg
IMG_20230625_163347.jpg
2023-6-27
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello,
it can be ordered at the support :

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting DJI.

I hope this message finds you well.

I am happy to inform you that our inventory department has confirmed to have the items you are looking for available for sale. The L-shaped Module costs 3 EUR each (VAT included) and the shipping fee will be calculated by our system considering your location when I create a case for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023-9-12
Use props
okphantom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143235 ft
Canada

I contacted DJI through support online chat in the Mimo app and they sent me replacement L shaped magnets as well as complete spare lanyard. Quick and easy, couldn't be happier with DJI support.
2-13 10:05
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules