1378 4 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lee Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 543530 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I am looking for advise on the (cheapest) tablets that are compatible with DJI Fly App. 1080P or higher resokution.

I have a Macic Air 2S.

I also have the Galazy Fold 3  and am tild this will not work with the drone.

Thanks.
2022-4-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could pick up a refurbished tablet on eBay for under $100. Such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8inch) that I use to fly both my Mavic Mini 1 with the DJI Fly App, and my Mavic 2Zoom with the DJI Go4 App.
2022-4-10
Use props
lee Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 543530 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Blériot53 Posted at 4-10 07:30
You could pick up a refurbished tablet on eBay for under $100. Such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8inch) that I use to fly both my Mavic Mini 1 with the DJI Fly App, and my Mavic 2Zoom with the DJI Go4 App.

So the Galaxy tab 2 works  with the Go afly App.
Thats all I am worried about.

You can also edit with the app with no issues?
2022-4-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lee Mavic Posted at 4-10 07:33
So the Galaxy tab 2 works  with the Go afly App.
Thats all I am worried about.

The DJI Fly App is fully functional on the Tablet, if that's what you mean.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lee Mavic. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what Tablet they are using. Just a friendly reminder that DJI recommended using a recommended mobile device when flying your DJI Air 2S for compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 ) that you want to use on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules