Action 2 Mountainbike footage
2695 8 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

Here is my first test on a chinmount on my helmet with this cam. Really impressed with the stabilization and the overall quality of the footage. A little bit overexposed but this is what you can easily change in the setting. I will keep testing.
4K 30fps, everything else Auto.

2022-4-10
Use props
WICreekPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Nice video!  Stabilization is so good with this tiny camera.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Amazing footage, NDUR! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-4-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video!
2022-4-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice and stable.
2022-4-11
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yes very nice video the stabilization works very well.
2022-4-11
Use props
joytre
New

United States

Nice video! What a great trails you have! What bike do you use? Thank you for the inspiration, I've purchased Schwinn's monster, but I'm still afraid about stabilization. Is there any option to mount the camera elsewhere?
All the best!
2022-4-21
Use props
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

joytre Posted at 4-21 02:30
Nice video! What a great trails you have! What bike do you use? Thank you for the inspiration, I've purchased Schwinn's monster, but I'm still afraid about stabilization. Is there any option to mount the camera elsewhere?
All the best!

Hi

I have a Santa Cruz Tallboy & Santa Cruz Bullit Ebike. The last Years i only hd Santa cruz bikes cause they work and have great build quality.

I also mounted the Cam on my chestmount which also makes a great Point of view. The stabilization works flawless in every situation till now. i am very happy with this cam. i alos bought a mount with usbc connection so i can load the battery via powerbank on my chestmount while riding. works perfekt. so i dont have a problem with the little battery in the camera module. and if i want to clear the internal SD i connect to the battery module and transfer it while riding the uphill to the next trail.

here some footage from chestmount

2022-4-21
Use props
Skude
lvl.1
Finland

Hi!

I just bought dji action 2 and raced with it on sunday, Here's a clip of it.

Chin mount, 4k/30 dcinelike, awb auto, 100/6400 and auto shutter, -0,7. Ultrawide and rocksteady. Graded with davinci. Very happy with results. There's some jello on other video but not so much destroy footage. Stabilization worked perfectly. I recorded to internal memory. 1 round lasted about 10min and internal battery was about 50% left. On service park before going back to 2 and 3 loop of race I charged with battery modul to full and transferred footage to sd card. No problems and that haptic feedback is great. You know when camera is on. I hadn't any cage on it though I ordered one. Magnets held fine. Camera weight is so tiny and you barely notice it.

I hope that there would be some presets available or to make some by my self. Thanks to ndur your videos,your videos was one reason why I bought  dji a2.

https://youtu.be/hXkkqBepfIo

Sorry I can't make clip visible on my post

2022-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules