Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P V1 Remote Calibration
618 2 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Courageous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Hello all,
I recently had an issue with my P4P V1 remote control not charging all the way.   After reviewing some posts about it, I decided to send in on a Service ticket.  DJI service turned it around quickly and ended up sending me a new one.   Great job!    Anyway, I linked the remote and all looks well.   I turned off the AC and proceeded to attempt to calibrate the remote.   I reach the stage where it tells me to move the sticks to all max positions repeatedly.   I continue doing that over and over again but it never proceeds to the "Finish" stage.     (The old remote did that as well).  Firmware versions on both the AC and remote are the latest.    Any ideas about whats going on there?   Is is just a bug in the firmware?     Thanks all
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are moving the gimbal wheels (Gimbal Dial) while moving the sticks? Kindly please make sure to move all the sticks while moving also the wheels (Gimbal Dial) to finish the calibration. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-10
Use props
Courageous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Thank you Paladin!  that did the trick.   
2022-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules