2718 6 2022-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Othon. Nin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6696 ft
Brazil

I am registering my FPV drone on https://uas.anac.pt/
One of the quistion is: What is the CE class marking?
I don´t find the CE Class marking for my DJI FPV. Does anyone know. It is mandatory question/answer:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/lluE0EoJ

2022-4-10
Use props
AirCruiser
lvl.2

Germany

Afaik DJI drones (like most other drones) have no CE classification yet.
2022-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The standards for drone class identification labels have not been finalized yet. As of today, the notified bodies that are necessary to provide class identification labels have not yet been appointed by authorities in any EU state. Until 2023 you can keep using your drones under what is called the limited “Open category”. After that, operations of drones without a CE class identification label will be limited in operations. DJI participates in advising on the standards and is working with potential notified body candidates, and we will be working on assuring compliance for relevant products accordingly. We are aware that the current situation has led to many uncertainties amongst users when it comes to compliance of DJI drones with the new European Drone Regulations and class identification labels. Rest assured this issue is of the utmost importance to us, and we hope to resolve it as quickly as is feasibly possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-10
Use props
fans3571575e
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 19:31
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The standards for drone class identification labels have not been finalized yet. As of today, the notified bodies that are necessary to provide class identification labels have not yet been appointed by authorities in any EU state. Until 2023 you can keep using your drones under what is called the limited “Open category”. After that, operations of drones without a CE class identification label will be limited in operations. DJI participates in advising on the standards and is working with potential notified body candidates, and we will be working on assuring compliance for relevant products accordingly. We are aware that the current situation has led to many uncertainties amongst users when it comes to compliance of DJI drones with the new European Drone Regulations and class identification labels. Rest assured this issue is of the utmost importance to us, and we hope to resolve it as quickly as is feasibly possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,

I own a Mavic 2 Pro which has no EU class identification because the EU drone regulations were created after. Weighing more than 900g it would normally fall under the C2 category.

My question is; is, can and will Dji do anything to get older drones EU certified so that they at least fall under a category corresponding to their weight?

If not, if my understanding is correct, my Mavic would fall under the less than 25kg legacy drones which is the most limiting category, far from urban areas and people.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

K
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3571575e Posted at 10-8 13:48
Hi,

I own a Mavic 2 Pro which has no EU class identification because the EU drone regulations were created after. Weighing more than 900g it would normally fall under the C2 category.

We will coordinate this with our team for clarification. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_BODmEblKS2kV
New

Portugal

Nice! thumb up
2023-3-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CE mark is for power.   Do you mean a Cx classification.  If you do the FPV drone is not classified yet and is in the legacy category.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules