Phantom 4 doesn’t connect with iPad Air 4 in the GS Pro app
1316 3 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadowHunterz
lvl.1

Germany

Hello guys,I don't know if this problem is fits the App section better, but since there is no GSP section I thought I should try it here.

When I try to connect my Phantom 4 with GS Pro on my iPad Air in order to fly a pre made route it doesn't show up in the app. Also if I try to fly with the GO 4 app on the iPad the devices doesn't connect. So it seems like those apps have a problem with this combination. At the moment I don't have another tablet to test if the app works there.
On my iPhone everything works fine, but the GS Pro app isn't available on the iPhone so I am not able to fly waypoint missions with the app.

Is this a common error on which you can find a workaround or does is straight up not work?

Thanks

2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPad to see if the issue persists? Please consider syncing your flight records to avoid being deleted once you reinstall. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-11
Use props
ShadowHunterz
lvl.1

Germany

I‘ve reinstalled the app and it still doesn’t work, also tried different usb c cables but the problem still exists. I found another thread where somebody had the same problem with this combination and the GO 4 app but the GS Pro wasn’t mentioned there.
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_vjex0llu80Sq
New

United States

I am having the same problems is it Not compatible with the  iPad Air 4 This Tablet works with the fly app but not with the GO 4 app. Or dronebase app.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules