Choppy Video while Panning/Rotating
990 7 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papragu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219465 ft
Germany

I got the Drone (Mini SE) bit over a week ago and due to bad weather didn't had much chance to fly it. Today i could make an extended flight with good amount of recording. Arrived at home, transfered the files from the drone to my PC and while working on the footage, i noticed that the video is very choppy during scenes when i was panning or rotating the drone.

Things i tried, changing shutter timing, different memory cards but the issue didn't go away. After a google search, i found out that a lot of people have/had this issue and the solution seems to be to turn of Caching the video to the phone. This is not an acceptable solution to me. I want to sync/cache the video to the phone in case something happens with the drone. Is there a different solution to this?

2022-4-11
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Can you please upload your footage to Google Drive and share the link here so we can see the problem you're talking about?
2022-4-11
Use props
Papragu
lvl.1
Germany

Sure, here you go. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jcng8YocFAI1YKLjVcqT2wQN3Vi0AHkZ/view?usp=sharing
2022-4-11
Use props
Papragu
lvl.1
Germany

So i guess there really is no other solution to it. This is disappointing
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Papragu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the microSD card that you are using on your DJI Mini SE please and kindly please try using a different supported micrtoSD card on your DJI Mini SE as well for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Mini SE. Thank you.

2022-4-12
Use props
Papragu
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 19:38
Hello there Papragu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the microSD card that you are using on your DJI Mini SE please and kindly please try using a different supported micrtoSD card on your DJI Mini SE as well for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Mini SE. Thank you.

[view_image]

The SD Cards i tried are 64GB SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, 128 GB SanDisk Extreme V30 A2 and a 128 GB Samsung Evo Selec. No matter which SD Card or resolution i use, as long Caching is enabled, the video is always Choppy/Laggy during Panning/Rotation.
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Papragu Posted at 4-13 04:43
The SD Cards i tried are 64GB SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, 128 GB SanDisk Extreme V30 A2 and a 128 GB Samsung Evo Selec. No matter which SD Card or resolution i use, as long Caching is enabled, the video is always Choppy/Laggy during Panning/Rotation.

Hi there Papragu. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since we are still having this issue with your DJI Mini SE. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-4-15
Use props
Papragu
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-15 20:05
Hi there Papragu. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since we are still having this issue with your DJI Mini SE. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Yes already did that and they will forward it to the Dev. Team. But since this issue exist since the release of the Mini SE and i am not the only one with this issue, i doubt this will be fixed. But thank you anyway.
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules