Active track with Air 2 doesn’t seem to work in parallel mode
785 4 2022-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toobaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13051 ft
United Kingdom

My Air 2 seems to have a problem flying in parallel mode.  It locks onto subject and will begin to fly parallel to the subject however will then drop back and stay behind the subject.  Everything looks ok but I wonder if I have some of the settings incorrectly set for flying.  
The AC is in normal mode when attempting to use and firmware is up to date
TIA
Barry
2022-4-11
Use props
djiuser_uBFXm2oYiPqS
lvl.1

Australia

I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve had it for 15 months and was working fine until a few months ago. Local dealer sent it off to DJI in Melbourne. They said nothing wrong with it but replaced it anyway, which I though was kind of weird. I trialled the new one today and this it is behaving exactly the same. So it must be a firmware/software problem. Did the software updates and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. So frustrating and no one to talk to. It’s like wrestling with a column of smoke. Anyone else had this problem. And it only happens in parallel mode.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_uBFXm2oYiPqS
lvl.1

Australia

I’m having the exact same problem. I’ve had it for 15 months and was working fine until a few months ago. Local dealer sent it off to DJI in Melbourne. They said nothing wrong with it but replaced it anyway, which I though was kind of weird. I trialled the new one today and this it is behaving exactly the same. So it must be a firmware/software problem. Did the software updates and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. So frustrating and no one to talk to. It’s like wrestling with a column of smoke. Anyone else had this problem. And it only happens in parallel mode. It just stays in the one spot and pivots until it's almost in follow mode although the app indicates it's in parallel mode. I took a screen video of it for DJI so they could see I wasn't making it up but I don't even think they looked at it.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_uBFXm2oYiPqS
lvl.1

Australia

I’m having the same issue for the last few months. Was working fine until; it wasn’t  They replaced the drone and I updated software  but it’s still doing the same thing
2022-6-20
Use props
Hserdyu
New

India

Wendy’s Breakfast Hours

Wendy’s Breakfast Hours– Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain. On November 15, 1969, Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio.

2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules