Can't use quickshots on Mini SE
363 4 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adiladis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57408 ft
Sweden

I have tried using quickshots but it's just hovering after the countdown, it doesn't do anything and i don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know why?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adiladis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
Adiladis
lvl.1
Sweden

No i'm not getting any error message in the DJI Fly app
2022-4-12
Use props
Adiladis
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 21:43
Hello there Adiladis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

I'm currently using an Iphone 8, is it maybe too old? Maybe try an Android device?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Adiladis Posted at 4-12 23:42
I'm currently using an Iphone 8, is it maybe too old? Maybe try an Android device?

Hi, there. Could you please update the DJI Fly to the latest version to check if the problem persists? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
You could also try to use an android device to check if the same problem still occurs? If so, please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation. You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox and post the link here. Thank you.
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules