DJI Ronin RS 2 or RSC2 Joystick not working properly
5763 7 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roismartin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7119 ft
Argentina

A few months ago the joystick of my ronin began to fail, the application detects the error and asks me to calibrate it but I can't find how to do it.

The error causes the gimbal to move on its own, I have to adjust the joystick with a lot of pressure so that it stops BTW the gimbal was always transported in its original bag and did not suffer any blows.

I took it to the technical service of my country, Argentina, but they told me that they couldn't fix it and they had to send it back to China to check it... which would cost me the value of a new gimbal. Because of that, the one-year guarantee that they gave me has passed and now I find myself with a broken gimbal that I cannot sell and DJI Argentina or Global does not take responsibility for a defective product which according to what I was investigating I am not the only one with the same problem

103045r633zk3sgls6mc01.png
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please first try the Auto Tune to calibrate the joystick?   You can find it through Moto Parameters - Auto Tune.
If the issue persists after trying several times, would you please try Virtual Joysticks and see whether it can work properly?
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_wVetueaRsvJO
New

Jamaica

so basically u no longer use the joystick after this. Is there another fix that has worked for you?
2022-5-14
Use props
roismartin
lvl.1
Argentina

djiuser_wVetueaRsvJO Posted at 5-14 07:07
so basically u no longer use the joystick after this. Is there another fix that has worked for you?

Even when not using it it moves, the only solution they offered me is to send it to china mailand to repair it, I will have to pay for shipping...
2022-5-16
Use props
Abel4x4
lvl.2

Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-13 00:19
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please first try the Auto Tune to calibrate the joystick?   You can find it through Moto Parameters - Auto Tune.
If the issue persists after trying several times, would you please try Virtual Joysticks and see whether it can work properly?

Thank you very much!! That solution worked for me!!!
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Abel4x4 Posted at 10-23 14:15
Thank you very much!! That solution worked for me!!!

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know that this solution work for you.
2022-10-24
Use props
SoheilK
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem. How can I try the virtual joystick? Thanks
2023-5-3
Use props
roismartin
lvl.1
Argentina

SoheilK Posted at 5-3 19:04
I have the same problem. How can I try the virtual joystick? Thanks

Sadly I still have the same problem, you need to change the whole joystick or gimbal to fix it.

I was talking to DJI but since the equipment is not under warranty I had to pay to send it to China for inspection and that was very expensive for me.

I am totally disappointed with this product and since they did not take charge, both in their representatives in Argentina and in Mailand China

2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules