17000 25 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boothy_NCR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52395 ft
Australia

Hi,

I understand that the Samsung S22 Ultra isnt right now fully compatible with the OM5. But is this something in the works ?

Pretty disappointing not being able to even shoot in 4K when the phone is capable of shooting 8K. 1080 is like the 720 from 5yrs ago, its 4K or nothing these days.

Thanks in advance,
Boothy
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Boothy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of this time the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM5. In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf ) in the future. Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
djiuser_5RQuquXO0F6l
New

United States

Really love my om4 SE world be great if both I'm 4 and 5 supported s22 ultra
2022-5-2
Use props
HeadRush
New

United States

This is so disappointing that the OM 5 and OM 4 SE do not support 4k video with the S22 Ultra.  I was just about to buy one of them until I saw this.  Hopefully, this will be resolved soon!
2022-5-3
Use props
djiuser_4T3pj0MWSPBy
lvl.1

France

Ça ne fonctionne pas.

N'achetez pas le Dji Om 5 si vous avez un s22 Ultra.

Je suis déçu de mon achat. Je vais renvoyé le produit et contacter Amazon pour signalé ce défaut de vente.
2022-5-19
Use props
jdodson
lvl.1

United States

I already bought the DJI OM 5 fully expecting any technology to be compatible with a flagship Samsung phone, the S22 Ultra.  Technology companies are expected to keep up, DJI has NOT kept up.  When will the compatibility come?  What 3rd party app can I use in the meantime if there is one? SAD!
2022-6-2
Use props
Bengal
lvl.1

United States

What will happen if I sideload the incompatible APK to my S22 Ultra?  Will it be harmful to my phone and its operability or will the app just not operate well, no other harm done to the phone?
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_4T3pj0MWSPBy
lvl.1

France

The osmo 5 does not work with the s22 and s22 ultra, the MIMO application is not functional. I send it back for a competitor the zhiyun smooth 5. It's a shame this lack of compatibility.
2022-6-8
Use props
jaybtv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62651 ft
United States

Is it possible to get a rough timeline from someone for support for the S22 line?  This seems like ALOT of lost sales.  No support for the fastest selling release ever.   Or at least get the app to be "stuck" on 4k, and use the main cam and not the wide angle.
2022-6-14
Use props
EagleVisionAeri
lvl.2

United States

Yea this is really disappointing. You would think with the latest Samsung phone/tablet (most likely the most popular Android device), it would work flawlessly. This isn't the first time with these issues either with DJI. I own nearly every DJI product. I use them for my production company and it is so frustrating to get on location and have these issues cost you money, time and daylight. So frustrating
2022-8-28
Use props
EagleVisionAeri
lvl.2

United States

Bengal Posted at 6-2 05:40
What will happen if I sideload the incompatible APK to my S22 Ultra?  Will it be harmful to my phone and its operability or will the app just not operate well, no other harm done to the phone?

I tried it, not harmful but didnt work
2022-8-28
Use props
EagleVisionAeri
lvl.2

United States

Samsung Released the S22 and Note 22 over 6 months ago now....come on DJI, you gotta do better than that....
2022-8-28
Use props
Marcofair
New

United States

Any idea when the OM 5 will work with Flip Samsung Flip 4?
2022-8-29
Use props
Marcofair
New

United States

When will OM 5 work with Samsung Flip 4
Lmfaircloth@gmail.com
Mark Faircloth
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_d10blo9PCQE8
New

United Kingdom

Absolutely shocking that a flagship device is still not compatible after nearly 6months.
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_hSU90n0MyZsp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235217 ft
Bulgaria

Come on DJI,  still can not use my s22 ultra samsung with dji mimo with full functionality! Wtf? 7 months of waiting... are you serious?!
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_0190j2oHwERV
New

United States

I recently bought the DJI om5 and it will not work with my Samsung s22 ultra.  What is your return policy?
2022-9-11
Use props
ragnarh
New
Flight distance : 635663 ft
Germany

if you are interested I could write a blogpost about my experiences with Samsung S22 Ultra and Osmo 6
2022-10-2
Use props
ragnarh
New
Flight distance : 635663 ft
Germany

Blogpost is written now but I cannot share URL
2022-10-2
Use props
Christian_Swiss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21847 ft
Switzerland

ragnarh Posted at 10-2 03:23
if you are interested I could write a blogpost about my experiences with Samsung S22 Ultra and Osmo 6

Hello, I have OM4, not compatible with my S21 Plus, I have now S22 Ultra and need to know about OM 6 and S22 Ultra.
Please, send me URL of your blog.
Thanks, Chris
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_hSU90n0MyZsp
lvl.1
Bulgaria

And it's still not working! Wtf dji engineers are doing till March!?!?
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_NLoPNsVT3kB3
New

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-12 20:12
Hello there Boothy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of this time the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM5. In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5%E6%89%8B%E6%9C%BA%E5%85%BC%E5%AE%B9%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf ) in the future. Thank you.

Hello all
I did not know that Samsung 22 S is not good for Mimo 5 what can I do now? Is someone work to do its work?
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_hSU90n0MyZsp
lvl.1
Bulgaria

An year later, and dji still doesn't give a f@ck about samsung users. S22 ultra. S21 ultra and s 23 ultra are still not supported in dji mimo. What a joke. I will never buy dji again
2023-3-24
Use props
Pi Bi
New

Poland

Got the same problem... s22 ultra not supported with osmo4... shocking
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pi Bi Posted at 5-27 07:07
Got the same problem... s22 ultra not supported with osmo4... shocking

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend that you download the app first and go the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_qr30kybmCAzl
New
Canada

This happened to me today. I rarely use the OM5 /Mimo app and usually trust the S22 Ultra camera app. I don't know why I made and exception today. Feeling so disappointed. Made a 1 hour long hyperlapse video and in the end it said failed to create time-lapse and didn't save the raw video on the phone. This is my first post here but not the first time this gimbal has let me down. I've had equally bad experience on my S10 too. Feeling so stupid for buying the gimbal brand new when it came out.
2023-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules