My FPV controller comes out from the box and not working well
704 4 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nigel_lee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I just bought the FPV combo from website, I wanna said that the delivery services quite efficient actually, it arrived in the second day after DJI shipped it out.
However, there are some problems in the controller, everything connect well and every buttons on the controller function well except for the gimbal stick. I tried reinstalled the application, launch the apps from other device, update to the nearest firmware. The problem still exist. Now I got the fpv but nothing I can do with it.
Who have the same problems and how you fix it ?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nigel_lee. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI FPV for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-4-12
Use props
Nigel_lee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 20:15
Hello there Nigel_lee. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI FPV for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

After recalibrate, it finally works ,thanks
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nigel_lee Posted at 4-13 00:28
After recalibrate, it finally works ,thanks

Hi, Nigel. Could you please describe the issue of the sticks in more detail? Besides, you can then run calibration for the Remote Controller 2 after linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, go to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration".
2022-4-13
Use props
Nigel_lee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The calibration function only run with drone on, I try to run without turn on the power of drone. That's why the button was in unable to select every time when I'm trying to calibrate even they care connected in the simulator.
2022-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules