P2V+ Update Request
1471 5 2014-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kma650
lvl.2

United States

DJI, thanks for the recent P2V+ updates that include return to Tx and Ground Station. Your competitors now offer other improvements I was surprised that DJI did not offer in this update. So many P2V+ drones have been sold I would've thought you would have added these improvements:
1. Follow-me, precede-me, track-me from either side capability as I move.
2. Save-able Ground Station GPS waypoints for repetition and transferrable waypoint data.
3. More than 15 waypoint capability
4. Photogrammetry software to use with Ground Station waypoint capability.
5. Point Of Interest
6. Large Size JPEG still photos that can be shot one frame per second or at least one frame every two seconds.

Bert O'Connor, Owner
OConnor Aerial Videos & Editing LLC
kma650@aol.com
see me on Facebook and YouTube

2014-11-30
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

AGREED!  Also adding waypoint transitions would be great!!!  i.e. wide curve, coordinated turn etc  along with the ability to determine camera direction at each waypoint!  

The ipad and computer versions of Ground Station are much better but can't be used with the V2+
2014-11-30
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Id like to add speed between next way point; I don't like the 1 speed fits all and have times when I'd like to move quickly from 1 to another and be much slower between another.
2014-12-1
Use props
rvhaeften
New

Netherlands

Maybe they should first make the current firmware without bugs
2014-12-1
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It's worked for me every time I've used it but even still this thread is about new features, I'm OK (so far) with the current workings of the app.
2014-12-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

kenargo Posted at 2014-12-2 00:13
Id like to add speed between next way point; I don't like the 1 speed fits all and have times when I ...

They have slow, medium and fast speeds to assign between each waypoint.  The actual speeds, I'm not sure of, but I think the fast speed is around 15 mph.
2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules