Video feed from Phantom 4 suddenly goes upside down on iPad mini
806 4 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidsmith56yahoo.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253228 ft
United States

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find an answer to this specific problem. When flying my Phantom 4, using DJI Go 4 app, sometimes the video feed from the Phantom suddenly goes upside down. Just the video feed, not the controls or anything else. I can still fly it but it's hard when the video is upside down. I usually land and turn everything off and back on and it's okay until it happens again. It seems to happen when I'm taking videos and switch to stills, then go back to video. Switching back to stills doesn't help, it stays upside down.  I've had this problem for quite some time and I've just put up with it, but it would be nice to find a permanent fix.  I have reloaded the Go 4 app on my iPad mini but that hasn't changed the problem.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davidsmith56yahoo.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample vide showing this issue for us to see and can assist you. In addition, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

2022-4-12
Use props
davidsmith56yahoo.com
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-12 20:32
Hello there davidsmith56yahoo.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample vide showing this issue for us to see and can assist you. In addition, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

I'm adding a still photo of the ipad screen during one of these events. I just realized that besides being upside down, the image is reversed as if viewed in a mirror.
2022-4-23
Use props
davidsmith56yahoo.com
lvl.2
United States

2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

davidsmith56yahoo.com Posted at 4-23 16:15
I'm adding a still photo of the ipad screen during one of these events. I just realized that besides being upside down, the image is reversed as if viewed in a mirror.[view_image]

Hi there davidsmith56yahoo.com. Thank you for the reply and for sharing this photo of the issue with us. Kindly please try downloading the DJI Go 4 application to a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules