DJI Fly can't Installed
12912 16 2022-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bina Marga RL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2769 ft
Indonesia

why dji fly can't be installed on samsung galaxy a13?
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that you download the DJI FLY APP from our website?
If not, would you please try the link below?
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Also, please tell us more details about your issue. Thanks!
2022-4-12
Use props
Bina Marga RL
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-12 22:14
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that you download the DJI FLY APP from our website?

hello DJI Wanda, thank you.
I have downloaded through the website you provided. but when I install the application there is a notification "The application is not installed because it is not compatible for mobile phones"
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bina Marga RL Posted at 4-12 22:22
hello DJI Wanda, thank you.
I have downloaded through the website you provided. but when I install the application there is a notification "The application is not installed because it is not compatible for mobile phones"

Hello, there. Would you please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" to have a try? Also, please enable the settings of your browser.
If you still can not install the app, please find apk file through file manager and open it to install the app rather than in the browser.
Note: Please make sure the previous version of DJI FLY APP has been cleared.   
2022-4-13
Use props
Bina Marga RL
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-13 00:55
Hello, there. Would you please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" to have a try? Also, please enable the settings of your browser.
If you still can not install the app, please find apk file through file manager and open it to install the app rather than in the browser.
Note: Please make sure the previous version of DJI FLY APP has been cleared.

thank you wanda
I have done as instructed, but the dji fly application still cannot be installed with a note "The application is not installed because it is not compatible for mobile phones".
so what is the solution for me? does my phone samsung galaxy A13 not work?
I thank you in advance for the explanation
2022-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bina Marga RL Posted at 4-17 21:41
thank you wanda
I have done as instructed, but the dji fly application still cannot be installed with a note "The application is not installed because it is not compatible for mobile phones".
so what is the solution for me? does my phone samsung galaxy A13 not work?

Hello, there. May we double confirm that the second method also receives the same notification? If convenient, can we have a screenshot for further confirmation?
2022-4-18
Use props
March411
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217 ft
United States

I own a samsung S8 and had to set permissions to Install unknown apps in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source".

Additionally in settings/Developer options turn on USB debugging
2022-5-8
Use props
faojand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5190961 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

if you use OS Android 12
download from the link Apps DJI GO : https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_P3szuv2q6WAd
New

United States

Hi, I have tried to download the dji fly app from your website MANY times. I could always install it, but in the end, a pop up would say app not installed. Is it my samsung a10e? Or what?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_QPo6Z3RKgqag
New
Sweden

The DJI fly app suddenly stopped working for me.

It now crashes automaticly.

I have uninstalled the app and downloaded the latest version from DJI download center but same resoults.

I have a Sony XQ-BT52 and run Android version 12.

Any ideas in how tonfix this?
2022-8-12
Use props
Bina Marga RL
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-18 04:04
Hello, there. May we double confirm that the second method also receives the same notification? If convenient, can we have a screenshot for further confirmation?

Hai wanda.
Screenshot_20221004-132242_My Files.jpg
Screenshot_20221004-132617_Package installer.jpg
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. We have confirmed with our teams. The mobile device is not on our compatibility list. Currently, we have not completed the compatibility tests targeted on Sumsang A13. We will forward it to our teams. Please stay tuned to our official website for updates.
2022-10-4
Use props
djiuser_whbY2hGpJp84
New
Italy

Hello,
I try to install DJI Fly App with my Xiaomi 9A but dame problema, App not installare.
2022-10-21
Use props
faojand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5190961 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

djiuser_whbY2hGpJp84 Posted at 10-21 11:31
Hello,
I try to install DJI Fly App with my Xiaomi 9A but dame problema, App not installare.

Uninstall and re download DJI Go from official site : https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-12-2
Use props
Spikes2
New

United States

Hello I got a dji drone arriving in the next few days and I'm getting this error on a Moto g pure I am on the latest is version I can download and I'm getting annoyed
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_F7dkba7sniRz
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-4-12 22:14

I've tried over and over to install the app but it keeps saying page cannot be reached
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_F7dkba7sniRz Posted at 1-11 04:54
I've tried over and over to install the app but it keeps saying page cannot be reached

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try this link:
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/8wcY3mYmeEEwb98
Password: DJI123
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules