Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is Nokia G20 compatible with DJI Fly app?
2563 6 2022-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiandme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58766 ft
Indonesia

Hi,  I recently bought DJI Mini SE drone, and unfortunately my old Nokia 2.2  phone couldn't support DJI Fly (currently the only DJI app that support  this model). I tried downloading previous app versions, which, although  installed correctly, but failed to connect to the drone (I reckon  probably since the old app versions didn't specifically have this model  listed).
Now I'm planning to buy/upgrade my phone to Nokia G20 (or other Nokia phone), but I need to know if it support the app.

Could  anybody confirm whether it's possible or do I have to  search for other phones.
Thank you very much for your help!

2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djiandme. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Upon checking the mobile device ( Nokia G20 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini SE and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Nokia G20 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. Thank you.

2022-4-13
Use props
djiandme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58766 ft
Indonesia

Hi, just a quick update, I went ahead and bought the G20 (because it was a good deal), and it works with DJI Fly app. Thanks!
2022-4-25
Use props
Noah_ZA
New
South Africa

djiandme Posted at 4-25 03:21
Hi, just a quick update, I went ahead and bought the G20 (because it was a good deal), and it works with DJI Fly app. Thanks!

I just bought the g21...the app installs just fine but when connecting the controller, it continuously loses connection and then reconnects.

Would be nice to hear if someone else with a g21 has this issue
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_XQoRB5ACEt9B
New

Sweden

Noah_ZA Posted at 2022-7-1 05:33
I just bought the g21...the app installs just fine but when connecting the controller, it continuously loses connection and then reconnects.

Would be nice to hear if someone else with a g21 has this issue

Yeah i have the same problem. You got it fixed yet?
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_GNendpJmC67X
New

South Africa

Hello I bought DjI mini 2 drone , so nokia C20 does allow me to install the DJi app and my phone has android 11 , I don't know why because on the Djl app the recommended android 7 or above , so I want to know if a phone is not recommend on DjI app but the phone has more than android 7 ,is it compitable for DJi mini 2 drone or not , or I only have to buy the recommended phones
2023-6-8
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You guys are responding to an old post. Best to create a new topic.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules