Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
7 to 8 inch android tablet
3621 4 2022-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdgarAndre
lvl.1

Canada

What are the best 7 or 8 inch android tablet for DJI fly with a Mini 2
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EdgarAndre. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can share what mobile tablet they are using to fly there DJI drone and can give out the best recommendation with regards to this inquiry as well. Just a reminder that it would be best for you to use a recommended mobile device on the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

2022-4-13
Use props
EdgarAndre
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-13 21:16
Hello there EdgarAndre. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can share what mobile tablet they are using to fly there DJI drone and can give out the best recommendation with regards to this inquiry as well. Just a reminder that it would be best for you to use a recommended mobile device on the DJI Mini 2 and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thanks for for your help but I already knew that link. There are only cellular phones on that list and I want a bigger screen. Does DJI Have a list of Android tablets they support ?
2022-4-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have used the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and it works perfectly with the DJI Fly App.  Screen is a tad bigger than the 7-8" you are looking for but I never complain about extra display space.  I have no problems using it on sunny days here in Florida.
2022-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The tripletek is a popular choice.  
2022-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now