lvl.2
Flight distance : 153835 ft
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Java McPhearson. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-4-14
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

Unfortunately I already try something similar with a stretchy strap, but It hurt a lot the neck after less than 20 min. Lot of my work need at least a few hours of shooting, and this solution is not enough for this king of work
2022-4-14
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

Chapeaublanc Posted at 4-14 07:49
Unfortunately I already try something similar with a stretchy strap, but It hurt a lot the neck after less than 20 min. Lot of my work need at least a few hours of shooting, and this solution is not enough for this king of work

Based on the prominence of your posts and expertise I might accept your review of something you never tried.
But it wouldn’t be fair to our readers. Try it with the biceps strap, you will cry with joy.
2022-4-15
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

Thank you Chapeaublanc you white hat deux chaveux.  I offer an upgrade to the prototype. Let the yellow neck band now be attached in the back to each of the biceps straps at each arm thereby turning the neck strap into a pair of suspenders over the shoulder with an X brace in the back. You have helped our users, thank you. Please view below

2022-4-15
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

2022-4-15
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

Java McPhearson Posted at 4-15 08:34
https://youtu.be/zUg6d83AmIM

Hahaha, You killed me :')

Good job.

I'm personnaly experimenting the use of the Tilta Float arm, that it's not perfect but there is so freedom of movment without an effort !
2022-4-16
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

I have just sold the rights to the Ronin 4D Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder, and used some of the money to buy the Tilta Float Handheld Arm. Collaboration at it’s finest, Thank You Chapeau!
2022-4-16
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

2022-4-17
Use props
radcity
lvl.2
United States

Great video, thanks for sharing!
2022-4-23
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

Maybe a dual camera harness will work much better and you dont hurt your neck... Coiro has one that might do the trick.
2022-4-30
Use props
Java McPhearson
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

This thread is dead. The Tilta Float Handheld blows my strappy strap out of the ball park, pitch, piste, or whatever you call it. The Ronin 4D on a Tilta Float Handheld rig turns lead into gold. And there wasn’t any lead there to begin with. This combination will transform your definition of smooth.
2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules