Zone unlocking is for 2 days only
2500 5 2022-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83efd602
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68474 ft
Philippines

Hello, I tried to follow the tutorials on youtube and they can set their dates up to 1 year, but when I tried it it automatically chooses 2 days, any help?

2022-4-14
Use props
Macked
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115318 ft
United States

If available, you need to use Custom Unlocking to get longer than 3 days.
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will strongly suggest contacting our team at flysafe@dji.com for them to help you further. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-4-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can select a future date no problem. But Max duration is 3 days,   You can email your documentation to flysafe@dji.com to request a 1 year unlock of an area.
2022-4-14
Use props
djiuser_lCWbtvmoW33x
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 2022-4-14 23:33
You can select a future date no problem. But Max duration is 3 days,   You can email your documentation to  to request a 1 year unlock of an area.

What docs do you need to extend zone lock for a year.  I live only 3 miles from an airport so i would need to unlock every time I want to fly .
Thanks for the info.
2023-1-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_lCWbtvmoW33x Posted at 1-24 17:00
What docs do you need to extend zone lock for a year.  I live only 3 miles from an airport so i would need to unlock every time I want to fly .
Thanks for the info.

A waiver may be obtained for either residential or commercial drone activity.  It is free and may all be submitted on the dronezone.faa.gov website.  Once approved, these are the documents you may upload to DJI to obtain the long term unlock.  
2023-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules