12Next >
15009 68 2022-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Startup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129472 ft
United States

Is the DJI app compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S 22?   The highest number Samsung I see on the compatibly lists is S 21.
2022-4-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the Samsung S22 is not on the compatibility list of the DJI Fly. It may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested. If you have any issues in use, don't hesitate to contact us. WE will highly recommend you use the recommended mobile device listed to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-4-14
Use props
Startup
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-14 18:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the Samsung S22 is not on the compatibility list of the DJI Fly. It may work however, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device since it is not fully tested. If you have any issues in use, don't hesitate to contact us. WE will highly recommend you use the recommended mobile device listed to avoid any issues and problems. Please note that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you for your understanding and support!

OK.  But the Samsung S 21 is compatible?
2022-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Startup Posted at 4-15 01:19
OK.  But the Samsung S 21 is compatible?

Hi, Startup. Samsung Galaxy S21 is compatible with DJI Fly. Please rest assured to use it.
2022-4-16
Use props
djiuser_VuEEJIItgkZt
New
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Denmark

S22 ultra feedback: video freezes when filming. Still records, but phone picture is frozen while filming. Lets us know when this bug is fixed.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_VuEEJIItgkZt Posted at 4-16 22:46
S22 ultra feedback: video freezes when filming. Still records, but phone picture is frozen while filming. Lets us know when this bug is fixed.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide us with a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? You could upload it to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.

Besides, please tell me the firmware version of the DJI App and the OS of your phone.
2022-4-17
Use props
Startup
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 17:22
Hi, Startup. Samsung Galaxy S21 is compatible with DJI Fly. Please rest assured to use it.

OK.  I got the Samsung S 21 and it works fine!  Thanks!
2022-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Startup Posted at 4-17 04:18
OK.  I got the Samsung S 21 and it works fine!  Thanks!

You're welcome. Hope you have a nice day with it.
2022-4-18
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203921 ft

Poland

Hello, sorry for refresh old topic but i am new and still can not create new threat. I have DJI FPV COMBO (DJI FPV + Gogle V2) i have Samsung S22 on Android 12. DJI FLY app starting i can see settings etc. but when i try to click on "GO FLY" blue button it's opening new tab but i can see nothing... but black screen without any symbols. Just black screen and back arrow on top left side of screen. Any idea how to make this running? also DigiView 3rd app to view video from Gogle doesn't work.. It's stuck on "connect google". Regarding DJI FLY app i tried to install 1.5.8(1600), 1.5.1 build 2025, without any results. Please help.

@update DigiView is working i had to use OTG cable.

2022-5-6
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203921 ft

Poland

update - on 1.6.1 1025 official working fine! also live view that does not work earlier now working.
2022-6-9
Use props
619njkgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1496 ft
United States

Wth? My brand new dji mavic mini drone isn't compatible with my S22 ultra. What a joke. I see a law suit coming fast. I'm not happy. And reading the reviews a lot of people aren't. When is the estimated time to fix this? I already opened everything and now I can't return my drone that's nonfunctional with my phone...
Screenshot_20220701-192421.jpg
2022-7-1
Use props
droy0521
New

United States

I am now encountering this issue as well. Upgraded my phone last week, and now can't fly the drone that I have owned for 2+ years. I would really appreciate DJI making it a priority to resolve this issue!
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_88RuEkrQzUxF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208442 ft
New Zealand

Hi I'm having a issue my my s22 phone ..it Flys perfectly but there is no visual on my phone...but when I press record and go into the album I can see the video...so just a recap...blank screen when flying press record and the go into the album I can view what I recorded...can you show me how to fix it asap...was working perfectly with my s10..the drone I have is a dji mini se purchased 4 months ago
Screenshot_20220703-115335.jpg
2022-7-4
Use props
Jordan76
New

United Kingdom

How is this even possible? I have just bought an s22 thinking the common sense of having a new phone would work. This is a joke.its 2022 and you guys are a huge multinational company, cant we get this sorted and if so when?
2022-7-11
Use props
dbpaul
lvl.1
United States

I just received my DJI mini 3 pro with DJI  RC . I made a few flights and recorded a few videos .When I reviewed  the video with the DJI rc the Mini 3 heats up and shuts down. I tried to download the DJI Fly app from DJI site to my Galaxy S22 Ultra and the phone would not download the app.
My goal is to down load pictures and videos to my lap top so I can review and edit files.
How would I do that?

thanks paulj
2022-7-20
Use props
dbpaul
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora

I just received my DJI mini 3 pro with DJI  RC . I made a few flights and recorded a few videos .When I reviewed  the video with the DJI rc the Mini 3 heats up and shuts down. I tried to download the DJI Fly app from DJI site to my Galaxy S22 Ultra and the phone would not download the app.
My goal is to down load pictures and videos to my lap top so I can review and edit files.
How would I do that?
2022-7-21
Use props
mcgrah
New
Flight distance : 34577 ft
Poland

Looks like DJI Fly App is now complatibile with S22 lineup, with one small kinda funny issue.
If you make App fullscreen, that will utilize screen with camera cutout, then TakeOff or Land button is directly in place of camera - it's there, but you cannot see it.

@DJI Gamora is there a way to move this button, or make your App aware of camera placement on some phones?
2022-7-23
Use props
B Mills
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58012 ft
United States

Samsung s22 ultra here with no video feed from the fly app. APK 1.6.9. Any fix for this? Thanks.
2022-7-28
Use props
djiuser_gKBb286npgrO
New
Slovakia

I have the same problem. The Samsung Galaxy S22 can't connect to the rc controller. If it connect with help of God, the live feed didn't work. If live feed work after 3 minutes phone disconect and the drone is not reacting. The drone became dangerous. This must be fixxed!!!!
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_zlDYufDijOez
New
Flight distance : 4665 ft
United Kingdom

@DJIGAMORA

Samsung S22 Ultra, latest firmware and STILL no video feed, just the black screen. Now, MANY users have reported the issue, so what is the update??

I'd like to know where DJI is at with fixing the problem, and what time scale we are looking at. None of your drones are cheap, not even the Mini SE. This is still a large purchase for people, like myself.

It worked perfect on S10, So the S22 needs to be fixed ASAP as more and more owners upgrade their phones.

Please respond, thanks
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
Fausto007197
lvl.1
El Salvador

djiuser_zlDYufDijOez Posted at 8-4 09:07
@DJIGAMORA

Samsung S22 Ultra, latest firmware and STILL no video feed, just the black screen. Now, MANY users have reported the issue, so what is the update??

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
fansc0fcda9d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Fausto007197 Posted at 8-4 09:28

Stop posting this as a fix. It does not work
2022-8-15
Use props
Fausto007197
lvl.1
United States

fansc0fcda9d Posted at 8-15 05:48

Hey relax!

It worked for me, of course it's not a fix, never stated it, just in case it worked for someone else, but it's not a "must try" peace out!
2022-8-17
Use props
TomSwift
New
Flight distance : 162979 ft
Spain

New version 1.6.12 works for me on a S22.

However, I can no longer review my flight logs. I see the list but,  when I enter any of the entries, no flight data appears.

Anyone else with this issue?
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_bcJTTD0soAG2
New

United States

How are you even getting the DJI Fly app downloaded?   I don't see it in the playstore.... are you downloading it from somewhere else?

Thank you
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_Lc66PGUOrrdZ
lvl.1

United States

fansc0fcda9d Posted at 8-15 05:48

That version did work for a little while in early August, until android updated around 8/14. I was flyong a ton, then overnight with the new update, back to nothing but a black screen
2022-8-27
Use props
Bob Martinson
New

United States

Sept. 4, 2022, S22 Ultra phone isn't working with dji fly app. Is there a fix yet? It wouldn't even open. I found a video showing how to install the app, but it won't connect to aircraft. Maybe DJI will send us back $1000.00 a piece?
2022-9-4
Use props
LouisvilleZ7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214954 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bob Martinson Posted at 9-4 06:38
Sept. 4, 2022, S22 Ultra phone isn't working with dji fly app. Is there a fix yet? It wouldn't even open. I found a video showing how to install the app, but it won't connect to aircraft. Maybe DJI will send us back $1000.00 a piece?
I would download the 1.5.1 app version off apkarchive until they fix this issue.   My mini flies fine with this,  but anything newer is a black screen.   I have s22 ultra.
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_VKXwdFArEWKD
New

United States

Why are you not correcting this issue? Is it political? It certainly isn't technical ineptitude because you built the damn drone. My mavi air was wY to expensive to live forever in a box
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_5RfEjk2COGoL
New
Sweden

Is there any chance for a refund for the Mavic Mini seeing that DJI won't support one of the most popular phones on the market?
I have tried reverting back to 1.5.1 is now crashing at startup every single time as that was my save for making it work.
Weird that it is just silence from DJI sadly.

Anyone know of any third-party app that might work instead?
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi i've the same problem on my s22 ultra. Mavic mini and black screen on camera return. Any workaround? Previous versions of dji fly crashes after the android OS update
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear all,
Please update your firmware to the latest version.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Please keep us updated on your issue, please don't worry, we will do our best to help.
And if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to contact us here anytime.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi, I just installed the last release by the link you sent (1.7.5 1010), but the problem persists (black screen on my s22 ultra with mavic mini). Please update us asap for the resolution of the issue
2022-9-22
Use props
Schiksie
lvl.1

Netherlands

Same on the S22........black screen.......this version started the problem with my S22.
2022-9-25
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

619njkgmail.com Posted at 7-1 23:44
Wth? My brand new dji mavic mini drone isn't compatible with my S22 ultra. What a joke. I see a law suit coming fast. I'm not happy. And reading the reviews a lot of people aren't. When is the estimated time to fix this? I already opened everything and now I can't return my drone that's nonfunctional with my phone...[Image]

I cant believe this. Brand new phone and cannot use my drone. Unreal!
2022-10-2
Use props
fans599d5b43
New
Flight distance : 95843 ft
Germany

Same Here with Mavic2 Pro and S22+ with GO4App.
Please fix!!!
2022-10-3
Use props
ampsu
lvl.1
Estonia

My live feed usually lags horribly with S22 and Mini 3 Pro. Like at times the feed is fine and it starts to lag again. Quite impossible to fly like that. Absolute disgrace.
2022-10-11
Use props
rune
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34911 ft
Norway

Hi Friends.

I can confirm that the latest version (1.7.5) now has Video Stream on my Samsung S22.
Aircraft firmware: 01.00.0600

That I have to do for every start of application,
In App: Choose Settings-> Transmission--> Change to Channel Mode Manual--> Change channel Mode back to Auto so that I receive the message: "Switching cannels will automatically restart W-FI.  Choose OK. --> Drone restarts the connection and starts the video stream ....

2022-10-16
Use props
djiuser_UJ7OugcnECHI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152848 ft
Germany

Neueste Version 1.7.5 funktioniert trotzdem nicht bei S22 Ultra. Es ist immer noch kein Live-Kamerabild zu sehen. Interessant ist das das Histogramm funktioniert. Ich dachte erst meine Drohne ist kaputt aber die App ist schlecht. Mein Samsung S10 funktioniert problemlos.
2022-10-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules