1851 10 2022-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493681 ft
Spain

Good day.

When I prepare to fly, everythign at APP is Ok, colours, allright, but when I fly and start to record video, then the colours at the screen change and instead of real colours the app distorsionate them and instead, for example, of blue sky, it's orange, unreal colours. If I take the SD out of the Mini 2,  the videos are allrright, no problems, is only at the app screen.

If I download the videos to my cell phone, then the colours at the app, shows again real colours.

This makes very difficult to evulate the problems I can find when flying. I'm using the latest DJI FLY APP, my cellphone os OPPO A94 5G and Android 12.

Attached two sample images.

I do not want to change the app to a previous one because if I have a pronlem I can lose the warranty/carerefresh.

Any idea of what's going on and the soluTion?

Best Regards
Miguel

SCREEN 1

SCREEN 1

SCREEN 2

SCREEN 2
2022-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there Trochimochi, thanks for reaching out. We will confirm your problem with the engineer as soon as possible and update the information to you. Thank you.
2022-4-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres been many problems with Android 12,   do you have another device you can use.
2022-4-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could well be the mobile device you are using as I don't see it on the list of supported devices.  Do you have access to a supported device to try the Fly App on?  If so, it will be worth giving it a try.  Hope you get the issue resolved soonest.  
2022-4-16
Use props
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Spain

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-16 04:12
Could well be the mobile device you are using as I don't see it on the list of supported devices.  Do you have access to a supported device to try the Fly App on?  If so, it will be worth giving it a try.  Hope you get the issue resolved soonest.

Thank you for your comments. No, I do not think is a problem of phone. Till APP update has been working preaty good. It’s strange, why after the download to the phone, that image correct  itself?
2022-4-16
Use props
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 4-16 01:00
Theres been many problems with Android 12,   do you have another device you can use.

I will try when returnng home. Thankyou
2022-4-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Trochimochi Posted at 4-16 09:31
I will try when returnng home. Thankyou

No probs Sir.
2022-4-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trochimochi Posted at 4-16 09:31
Thank you for your comments. No, I do not think is a problem of phone. Till APP update has been working preaty good. It’s strange, why after the download to the phone, that image correct  itself?

Yeah, that is very strange.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.  
2022-4-17
Use props
gere72
lvl.1

Italy

I discovered just today that I had the same problem with my oppos A94, which took the place of an old Huawei who worked perfectly with any version of the app.
In video mode as soon as I start the recording, the colors change, the blue turn to orange and change all the colors in general.
As soon as the recovery the colors are stopped, they return normal.
By downloading the files from the SD card to the PC, the recording is perfect.
Are there updates to this problem?

Here a link in my public Dropbox for a sample: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jutcyg8ar2agn8/compose_video_1651038862974.mp4?dl=0
2022-4-27
Use props
Trochimochi
lvl.2
Spain

Buddy, I can not tell you "Welcome to the group" because it's a problem that other apps works OK at our phone but DJY FLY don't.

Hope DJI support us asap. If this app can not be used at our phone thy must clearly state it when you install it. Messages like "This app can not be used at this phone" The list shown at the web it's not complete, I have been using this app at other phones not shown there without any problem and also at this with Android 11.

I can not udnerstand why other apps works and this, don't.
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_LAPW4Z7H6SBN
New
United States

Has anyone heard anything other than just getting asked what device they are using? I have managed to get the app installed but when trying to use the app it goes to the app home screen then attempts to load the menu options then just crashes back to the home screen. this is getting out of hand I have drones that I cant fly and so far am getting nowhere as there is 0 contract information.
2022-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules