3729 6 2022-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpc7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46913 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/blob:https://forum.dji.com/0d6982b5-43ec-444b-811e-454b966a44bb[/img]
When I click "Calibrate Now" it just keeps loading. I can't go through and see the calibration screen. Is there something else I need to do to get through? Aircraft is a Mavic 2 Pro. Thanks!
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, jpc7, Thank you for reaching out. You can try to restart DJI assistant 2 and the Aircraft and try again. And you can check if there is any error prompt, if you got an error message, maybe you can take a screenshot sothat we can confirm. Sorry for the inconvenience again.
2022-4-16
Use props
jpc7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46913 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-16 04:52
Hello, jpc7, Thank you for reaching out. You can try to restart DJI assistant 2 and the Aircraft and try again. And you can check if there is any error prompt, if you got an error message, maybe you can take a screenshot sothat we can confirm. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

So I just noticed the note that said that DJI Assistant 2 is not yet compatible for MacOS 11 or later. I'm using an Apple M1 Macbook Pro. Is there any update as to when the app will be compatible with MacOS 11, 12 or later? Seeing the calibration error when flying keeps me anxious. Thanks!
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jpc7 Posted at 4-16 05:34
So I just noticed the note that said that DJI Assistant 2 is not yet compatible for MacOS 11 or later. I'm using an Apple M1 Macbook Pro. Is there any update as to when the app will be compatible with MacOS 11, 12 or later? Seeing the calibration error when flying keeps me anxious. Thanks!

Hi, jpc7. I'm sorry to tell you that all versions of DJI Assistant 2 do not support Mac OS above 11.0 currently. Because DJI Assistant 2 relies on the third-party RNDIS driver, which does not support Mac OS above 11.0. We will continue to pay attention to the latest status, once the RNDIS driver is adapted to Mac OS above 11.0, the relevant engineers will make DJI Assistant 2 compatible with Mac OS versions above 11.0 as soon as possible.
If you still have some error messages, could you please try to use the computer whose system is Windows? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2022-4-16
Use props
DavyQuo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-4-16 19:03
Hi, jpc7. I'm sorry to tell you that all versions of DJI Assistant 2 do not support Mac OS above 11.0 currently. Because DJI Assistant 2 relies on the third-party RNDIS driver, which does not support Mac OS above 11.0. We will continue to pay attention to the latest status, once the RNDIS driver is adapted to Mac OS above 11.0, the relevant engineers will make DJI Assistant 2 compatible with Mac OS versions above 11.0 as soon as possible.
If you still have some error messages, could you please try to use the computer whose system is Windows? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can someone please fix this issue ... its Aug 9th 2023 and the calibration on Mac still does not work !
I'm running macOS Ventura 13.5 ...
Biggest drone company in the world and you tell me to go find a windows pc !!
Just update your software please !!
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DavyQuo Posted at 8-9 04:20
Can someone please fix this issue ... its Aug 9th 2023 and the calibration on Mac still does not work !
I'm running macOS Ventura 13.5 ...
Biggest drone company in the world and you tell me to go find a windows pc !!

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone? Is it also Mavic 2?
2023-8-10
Use props
Stiprs
New

Latvia

Still mavic pro 2 and macOS Caralina Vers.10.15.7 doesnt work. calibration is not working.
2023-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules