Don't receive password reset email for DJI Fly app?
5998 19 2022-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
askeyeon
New

United States

I don't get an email to reset my password? I'm using gmail and initially signed in with Google.

2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Could you please check your spam box again to see if the mail is filtered? If you still can't receive it, please let us know.
2022-4-16
Use props
djiuser_wUthXE47lQlL
New

United States

I'm trying to sign up to and resetting a password but I never get an email..
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_fe5oKMae2WmE
New

Kazakhstan

Dear support,
I have tried several times to reset my password but have never received a link from DJI. My account is ibbrdji@gmail.com.
Please,  help me to reset my password.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_NkTlT0MmXu18
New

United States

Hi, I have had this same issue. When I request “forgot password” I never received an email, so I’m unable to log in. Can anyone help me with this?
2023-6-21
Use props
Wes Phifer
New

United States

At least I'm not alone
2023-7-13
Use props
Lim chee yong
New

Singapore

Unable to logging my account  dji fly
But can logging in my dji store

My email is       Mr.cow.9@gmail.com
2023-7-16
Use props
Adeyemi
New

Nigeria

I have same problem since i am just unboxing my DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone. I need help. If i use the phone number option, i get the the China Mainland number use and i am in Nigeria. I tried logging in using my gmail account and surprised that it somehow recognizes my email smileoncalebcrown@gmail.com but would not send reset instructions to it. Please help me!
2023-7-21
Use props
Toby Merrill
lvl.1

United States

Am not relieving reset password email
2023-7-31
Use props
Toby Merrill
lvl.1

United States

Adeyemi Posted at 7-21 04:45
I have same problem since i am just unboxing my DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone. I need help. If i use the phone number option, i get the the China Mainland number use and i am in Nigeria. I tried logging in using my gmail account and surprised that it somehow recognizes my email smileoncalebcrown@gmail.com but would not send reset instructions to it. Please help me!

Did anyone ever help you with this? Im having same problem. Ive tried using two email addresses. No luck, same thing.
2023-7-31
Use props
Gary Craythorne
New

United Kingdom

Hi im having same problem
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Gary Craythorne Posted at 8-9 12:39
Hi im having same problem

Hi there! We apologize for the delay in response. Have you tried requesting to reset the password using a PC or laptop? and if still no email has been received after checking the spam or junk folder, kindly get in touch with https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2023-8-9
Use props
Franko60
New

United States

Same problem! Help
2023-11-10
Use props
fans0d67a058
New

United States

Adeyemi Posted at 7-21 04:45

Im having the exact same issue!
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. Please try resetting the password from the DJI official website instead of using the Fly app https://account.dji.com/reset?ap ... DFC8309E512AEAAB9F9. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0d67a058 Posted at 12-2 10:12
Im having the exact same issue!

Hi there. Have you already tried updating the password from the DJI official website? Please try using this link: https://account.dji.com/reset?ap ... DFC8309E512AEAAB9F9. Have a great day.
2023-12-3
Use props
adam meakin
New

United Kingdom

Hi Am not getting a recovery email for my dji fly app plz advised and yes not even in spam
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

adam meakin Posted at 12-11 09:01
Hi Am not getting a recovery email for my dji fly app plz advised and yes not even in spam

Hello there. Have you already tried updating your password from the official website instead as my suggestion in reply 15#? Have a nice day.
2023-12-11
Use props
fans18d0cd93
New

Puerto Rico

I have same problem - the email is not in spam or anywhere.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans18d0cd93 Posted at 12-23 05:55
I have same problem - the email is not in spam or anywhere.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please try updating your password using the DJI Official website instead of the app. Here is the link: https://account.dji.com/reset?ap ... DFC8309E512AEAAB9F9. Please keep us posted so we can assist you further. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules