8987 15 2022-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shortrounder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237572 ft
United States

Hi,
The "Country code not updated." message appears in my Goggles every time I try to fly. This goes away when I plug in my phone to the goggles, however the message returns the next time I take out the Drone to go flying again. It seems I have to connect my phone every time before flying in order to get rid of the message.

Is this normal?

Thanks
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Shortrounder. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads then turn on the DJI drone , the DJI remote controller and the DJI goggles. Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  After refreshing the country code will be properly set. Thank you.
2022-4-16
Use props
Crnerea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 741365 ft
  • >>>
Costa Rica

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-16 19:05
Hello there Shortrounder. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads then turn on the DJI drone , the DJI remote controller and the DJI goggles. Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  After refreshing the country code will be properly set. Thank you.

it worked for me, thanks.
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Crnerea Posted at 5-25 21:37
it worked for me, thanks.

Hi there Crnerea. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue was been resolved. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_UkR8VzLJFyGo
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-16 19:05
Hello there Shortrounder. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the latest DJI Assistant 2 from https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads then turn on the DJI drone , the DJI remote controller and the DJI goggles. Plug each device one at a time into your computer and refresh the firmware in each device.  After refreshing the country code will be properly set. Thank you.

Hello there I was having the same problem but I can’t fix it. What if I don’t have a working computer what do I do then ? Help will be much appreciated
2022-6-17
Use props
tmcbeth80
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the app and updated all firmware. But I'm still getting this message.
2022-7-1
Use props
BlauesZebra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83543 ft
Germany

tmcbeth80 Posted at 7-1 04:24
I'm having the same issue. I downloaded the app and updated all firmware. But I'm still getting this message.

Hello, even the same problem. all updates are done. Copter flies fine but the message still appears
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_bFT8cCxOErS3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1432585 ft
United States

Had to exchange my whole combo because an LED went out now the country code won't update come on DJI, trying to fire up my old laptop now so I can try to plug each device in what happens when the country code is an updated will my drone just fly away from me
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_gqgWtYg2Dn73
New

United States

tmcbeth80 Posted at 7-1 04:24

Same here. I updated to the latest firmware, connect the phone when GPS has 14 satellites in view, leave it sitting there for 5 minutes, but nothing happens. I can’t re-flash firmware, and the DJI fly app is the latest version. Any ideas on how to remove the message?
2022-7-3
Use props
fans965b442f
lvl.2

Australia

same issue here, no solution as of march 2023
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans965b442f Posted at 3-20 04:35
same issue here, no solution as of march 2023

Hi there, after linking the DJI FPV aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, please connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning stating “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update. You can also connect the DJI FPV, DJI Goggles V2, and the remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series), and refresh the firmware when a network is connected.
2023-3-21
Use props
djiuser_y9EBNhzNxQ9V
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-16 19:05

The DJI Assistant 2 is not available for Android?  I only see Windows and Mac versions. So, basically Android users without a PC are screwed and have to look at the country code message while flying?
2023-4-12
Use props
atik77
New
Bangladesh

i'm tried to update o3 air unit and googles v2 too but the issue has not gone.
o3 air unit firmware version : v01.02.0000
gog firmware version: v01.07.00.00

I tried to connect with dji fly from my Android and iPhone too but not fix till now , when I click on fly safe databases then I got and prompt that saying air craft connection is required, I will try to add screenshot below

it's really frustrating & I'm not sure now it will fix or not
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_y9EBNhzNxQ9V Posted at 4-12 15:04
The DJI Assistant 2 is not available for Android?  I only see Windows and Mac versions. So, basically Android users without a PC are screwed and have to look at the country code message while flying?

Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice. The DJI Assistant 2 can't be downloaded through Android and it's currently available for Windows or Mac. However, if you're still experiencing this problem with the latest app and firmware versions, please follow the recommendations below.

1. After linking the DJI FPV aircraft and DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the remote controller, connect to the DJI Fly app (v1.6.9 or later), and refresh the FlySafe Database. Ensure that the mobile device has been connected to a network. If a warning states “Country code not updated”, please follow the instructions to update.
2. Connect the DJI FPV, DJI Goggles V2, and the remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series). Refresh the firmware when a network is connected.
3. Restart all devices.
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

atik77 Posted at 5-1 21:55
i'm tried to update o3 air unit and googles v2 too but the issue has not gone.
o3 air unit firmware version : v01.02.0000
gog firmware version: v01.07.00.00

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. Please follow our recommendation below if you're still experiencing this problem.

1.     Confirm whether the IP address of the computer is local
2.     Connect the air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware.
3.     If the issue cannot be solved by connecting to the computer, you can connect the air unit to the goggles outdoors, and then connect the goggles to the DJI Fly App.
4.    If the issue persists, please let us know for further assistance.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support!
2023-12-24
Use props
Eric Fortin
New

Canada

Damn. All was going well with the DJI assistant  being able to download the "refresh," but then, when updating, it is stuck to 87%! How frustrating. :/

UPDATE: It seems I was impatient. it finally got to 100% and it solved the OP problem!

4-13 05:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules