fpv
459 5 2022-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2528665 ft
Mexico

the fpv gimbal does not respond to the remote control, the camera sends an image, but it does not move
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before experiencing this issue? Thank you.
2022-4-16
Use props
alex
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-16 21:35
Hello there alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before experiencing this issue? Thank you.

the only message that comes out is the calibrate gimbal, when putting the gimbal to calibrate it does nothing, the drone had a crash, I changed the broken arm, everything works except the gimbal
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

alex@angry-panda.co Posted at 4-16 21:45
the only message that comes out is the calibrate gimbal, when putting the gimbal to calibrate it does nothing, the drone had a crash, I changed the broken arm, everything works except the gimbal

Hi, alex. Could you please give us a screenshot of the error message? Besides, may I confirm that you repaired the drone by yourself? Thanks.
2022-4-16
Use props
alex
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 22:41
Hi, alex. Could you please give us a screenshot of the error message? Besides, may I confirm that you repaired the drone by yourself? Thanks.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules