Unresponsive Gimbal After Firmware Update
894 0 2022-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tristan Toigo
New

United States

Alright so, I just got a Ronin-SC from a friend today. I recieved it used, but taken care of. Everything was working while I was learning how to use it, I managed to balance my Nikon D5600 and was able to connect to the gimbal from the Ronin app. All of the motors were working, and so was the joystick for manual controls. I tried to use the auto tune feature for the motors but it would repeatedly fail and tell me there was a motor overload and I don't know why. It would also fail to reset the device parameters to default. While I was trying to fix this issue, the Ronin app told me I could download a firmware update, and I figured that would help. I downloaded the update and it told me that it failed to install and that I should try moving my phone closer to the gimbal, so I clicked "try again" and then it told me the update was completed successfully. From that point on, the gimbal has been completely unrepsonsive and does not work. The battery is charged, and when I clicked the power button the only thing that happens is the "1 2 3" mode LEDs constantly blink red nonstop. The app will detect that the gimbal is on, but I cannot control anything from within the app. I attempted to roll back the firmware in the app, but everytime I did that it would tell me it was completed successfully, but the actual firmware of the gimbal would not change. I do not know what the issue is and the gimbal is completely unusable in it's current state. I searched tirelessly for this issue online and found only one result that was on this forum in 2018 for the Ronin S and nowhere else, with no solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules