Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7680 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi
Samsung galaxy A53 5G, dji action 2, black screen in the dji mimo (last edition)
Any idea?
2022-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Action 2 and the DJI Mimo app and this might be the main reason why you experience the said issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device to avoid issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-4-18
Use props
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7680 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 00:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Action 2 and the DJI Mimo app and this might be the main reason why you experience the said issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device to avoid issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

on the list you've sent me, many devices are not mentioned, although they are working just perfectly for example Sony Xperia zx1, Samsung Galaxy tab s6 lite
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Aiolos Vega Posted at 4-18 02:27
on the list you've sent me, many devices are not mentioned, although they are working just perfectly for example Sony Xperia zx1, Samsung Galaxy tab s6 lite

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your side. However, we can't still guarantee the stability of these mobile devices in a long run as it is not listed as compatible device. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_snmqtAEIbkgt
New

Germany

I have the same problem. With all other SAMSUNG phone of the A50-serie, there is no problem...
If you find a solution, please post it.
2022-9-23
Use props
hknzrdm
lvl.1
Turkey

Same issue with the same phone (Samsung A53 5G). Support has sent me the same link, and blank screen is still there. Tried with another brand, everything works flawlessly. I want a fix about this ASAP!
2022-11-28
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I've heard that these two tips could help the issue in some cases:

#1 - If you get the app running but the playback monitoring is laggy,  you could see if you can solve the issue by enabling software decoding  option from the Mimo settings. This is done by following these steps:
1)Physically connect the tablet to the camera if possible. You can use an appropriate cable for connection or the included adapters (depending on the camera) directly if the positioning of your device's connector allows it.
2)When accessing the monitoring and control screen, tap the three dots on the lower left corner of the screen.
3)After that, click on the four squares symbol (looking like a window) which should appear on the lower left corner of the screen.
4)From the menu appearing after that, select 'More'  if your app language is English, 'Mehr' if it's German or the  corresponding selection in your language. (It is the last option on the menu.)
5)From the following info/setting screen, tap on the 'Software Decoding' slider. (It could be called differently on your language  selection, but again, it is the last option with the slider in the menu.)
You can see more about this at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278216
Thanks for zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2 and CopterSpy for pointing this out!

#2  - If the app works but your preview on the tablet is completely black,  flickers or gets stuck, you could check the thread at  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279398 and the  page at  https://support.dji.com/help/con ... Id=34&re=gb&lang=en  for further instructions on troubleshooting the issue. While the first link mostly applies to drones, the camera settings part can also be applied to the handheld cameras.
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules