Strange Agras T30 Message before flight
1564 4 2022-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agri Aerial
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi Everyone
Im receiving a message on my T30 controller before take off that reads "Aircraft model does not match. Regenarate flight route based on current aircraft model? "

If i click yes my planned flight path gets re arranged and for the most part it works thereafter but some times it cant regenerate the flight route.

In addition when the route gets regenerated i lose my "tank refill" icons on the route.

Im running Terra V 3.3.4

Any advice on how to rectify this will be appreciated.

Thanks Agri Aerial
2022-4-18
Use props
djiuser_Kks8MfGGBNZF
lvl.1

Belarus

I have the same problem, DJI Support ignore and joking about make a little mission. Now i must to fly around field in agras (T30) and making mission in remote controller.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_pJRLqyi22mXS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118406 ft
Chile

I'm having this exact same problem after upgrading from T20 to T30. It seems Terra generates the route as if I'm still using T20, but there is no place to change or even see which agras drone the route should be based on. Moreover, DJI AG platform does specify each map I upload as a T30 map. It doesn't matter if I'm using Agras 2.3.3 or 3.6.0.On the AG platform I can see the map boundaries and objects, but when I open the map in RC and it generates the route, only the map vertices are imported, objects and all flight parameters are lost, which means the route no longer accounts for infield trees.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_pJRLqyi22mXS
lvl.2
Chile

djiuser_pJRLqyi22mXS Posted at 2022-12-18 11:04
I'm having this exact same problem after upgrading from T20 to T30. It seems Terra generates the route as if I'm still using T20, but there is no place to change or even see which agras drone the route should be based on. Moreover, DJI AG platform does specify each map I upload as a T30 map. It doesn't matter if I'm using Agras 2.3.3 or 3.6.0.On the AG platform I can see the map boundaries and objects, but when I open the map in RC and it generates the route, only the map vertices are imported, objects and all flight parameters are lost, which means the route no longer accounts for infield trees.

So we've tracked the problem down a litte further with the local distributor. He brought his remote control, reinstalled the latest firmware 01.00.0509 on both RC and T30 (which was already installed).
He has Terra V2.3.3. I had already uninstalled my terra and installed V2.3.3 and reprocessed some maps.
This didn't make a difference, the error persists.

I gave him my pictures and he reconstructed the map on his Notebook, then made a spraying map and loaded it without errors.
So then we exported his map (ortho+spraying) and imported it into my Notebook. I only moved one of the maps verices, regenerated spraying and loaded it to RC via cloud. When trying to use this map with T30 the aircraft model error appeared.
We did the same thing with one of my generated ortomaps. I exported, he imported, he made a spraying map and it loaded correctly on my T30.
So the problem is definitely in my Terra generating a spraying map.

Next step gets weirder: I used my old Notebook which I had formated and reinstalled for my daugther. Installed Terra 2.3.3, logged in, bound the second of 3 licenses "AgrasGift-1year-xxxxxx", loaded the ortomap from before and made a new spraying map. Transfered to RC by cloud. When trying to use the map, the same "Aircraft model does not match." error appeared!

So the problem is not my installation of Terra, but that somehow the licensing or user information used by Terra is generating a spraying map with an error that impedes to use it once T30 is connected to RC.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_pJRLqyi22mXS
lvl.2
Chile

I got it down to happening only when trasfering the spraying map from Terra to the RC via cloud. Transfer the map via microSD card and you won't get this error.
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules