Do you think 'we', in general, see a skewed sampling of reliability?
715 3 2022-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Note reliability, NOT FIRMWARE ETC. ISSUES and NOT crash related damage. I would consider firmware etc. and crash related damage as separate issues

Quite often I see threads, here and elsewhere, which amount to "something broke, it seems a common problem, help?".
Fairly often such posts are by new posters.
I can only assume that they think that, in relation to reliability, forums and the instant chat social media platforms are truly representitive of the drones' relaibility.
Single SelectVote, Total 6 people participate in voting
0.00% (0)
100.00% (6)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sean-bumble-bee. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best information and share there valued insights with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-4-20
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it is just about having a big problem and not knowing how otherwise to deal with it, especially if you have to explain to Wife how you lost your $1000 toy. Human nature: "It can't be my fault!". Have not been there myself ...yet, but it cant be far away.
2022-4-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

To answer your question, emphatically YES, as this is where people come to find help when they have a problem. The greater majority of people are not having problems and therefore have no need of this forum, not to mention those that do not know it exists.

As to 'it seems to be a common problem', that is an interesting one. I believe that many people who use that phrase are trying to convince DJI that it is a very serious issue, and hope that using that phraseology will make them pay greater attention to the issue. and hopefully solve it quickly.
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules