Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ZENMUSE L1 Orthomosaic blending issue
1891 6 2022-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DOM_7806
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hi,
Does anyone have blending issue when doing 2D maps in DJI Terra? I captured the photo with a Zenmuse L1.
Any solutions to color balance the whole orthomosaic and remove seam lines?

Thanks
L1_ortho.jpg
2022-4-18
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Did you take pictures while scanning Lidar with L1 or you were doing a photogrammetry mission?
2022-4-19
Use props
DOM_7806
lvl.1

Mauritius

Panph Posted at 4-19 01:30
Did you take pictures while scanning Lidar with L1 or you were doing a photogrammetry mission?

Photogrammetry mission, not lidar. Unfortunately big clouds appeared during the mission that's why some photos are darker than others. Anyway, other software like Pix4D and WebODM handled this issue correctly but DJI Terra seems to struggle on blending and color correcting the whole orthomosaic. Any clue how to correct this issue?
2022-4-19
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It looks like DJI Terra can't handle different exposures due to light conditions. I think you cannot solve this, except you don't normalize the exposure in pre-processing with lightroom or other pic editing software. For photogrammetric reconstruction i use Pix4d too and i've never had this type of issue in 6 years.
2022-4-19
Use props
DOM_7806
lvl.1

Mauritius

Panph Posted at 4-19 05:46
It looks like DJI Terra can't handle different exposures due to light conditions. I think you cannot solve this, except you don't normalize the exposure in pre-processing with lightroom or other pic editing software. For photogrammetric reconstruction i use Pix4d too and i've never had this type of issue in 6 years.

Thanks Panph. What I like about DJI Terra is that the processing time and accuracy are way better than any other software. Hope DJI correct this issue in future updates.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DOM_7806. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_yrTfgrNJMzpU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1429649 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Is there any update on this? I am recieving this issue 1 year later.

2023-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules