783 1 2022-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scybe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223442 ft
Germany

Hello there,

I was flying with two batteriey today, because the third one is at delivery to DJI cause Malefunction.

The first flight with original battery - there was absolutely no problems. Flight time round about 12 Minutes. With the second one after 5 minutes, the Drone stopped immediately and after that stop, i were not able to fly more than a few  m/s. I thought by mistake i cicked the brake button and the drone switched to N Mode. But that was not the thing.

The drone was very slow and i wa snot able t switch between n and s mode. nothing changed in the googles menue. there was still N mode. Battery said 43% and i was about 50m away from my home point. Then the drone suddenly started to sink down and i was getting battery warning.. I was like hööö.. 43 % and the drone have to land ? It was not the normal first warning with countdown. It just started sinking. I pulled the stick upwards and was going to my home point then landed the drone by myself. Still 30% battery left. At home I was looking for some Infos and started the battery in the drone. Goggles said, 0% battery and critical battery.

Is it possible, that the battery is also broken even as the third one which is actually by DJI for repair?
Or is there another solution for this problem ?

There are two Pictures here. first and second flight. Original battery-delivered with drone. and one of the batteries delivered with fly more combo.

First-original battery.jpg Original delivered with drone

Second one delivered with fly more combo

Second  one delivered with fly more combo
delivered with fly more combo

Where is the problem :/ ?

Thank you !

2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Scybe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching our. Since we are facing this issue, I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules