Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 camera angle changes when throttle applied!
4752 5 2022-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jidsliws
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35112 ft
United States

I'm not sure the behavior can be duplicated, so NEVERMIND.

As for that sort of behavior being normal... No thanks. I LOVE being able to land on a point by pointing the camera straight downwards. If you have a problem with the camera being angled down too far, then angle it up.

2022-4-18
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Normal behaviour for a Mini2, you cannot fly with higher speed with cam 90 degrees down.

I use Vimeo for my videos, so on their server and you can copy/paste a link from Vimeo on here.
cheers
JJB
2022-4-18
Use props
ScoutC03
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152644 ft
Finland

Motors in gimbal can not hadle any jerky movements in faster modes, cine mode it is ok. I really would love to see that if the camera is pointed to any different direction due to  wind or fast direction changes, it would go back where it was if the movement was uncommanded but no, you need to pay attention your self. weak motors on light weight drone in my oppinion.
2022-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just wish my mini 2 could maintain a -90 gimbal in photo mode when just moving tiny amounts slowly.    It is literally the number 1 reason to upgrade for me.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jidsliws. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. For additional reference the 3-axix gimbal of the DJI Mini 2 provides stabilization for the camera, allowing you to capture clear and stable image and video. The control tilt range is - 90 degrees to +20 degrees. The default control tilt range is -90 to 0 degrees, and the tilt range can be extended to -90 to +20 degrees by enabling " Allow Upward Gimbal Rotation " in DJI Fly application.

2022-4-19
Use props
fans855d61cb
New
Flight distance : 764419 ft
Switzerland

Hi. Can it be that the extanded tilt range is deactivated in the newest software update? I can‘t find the tick box.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules